Author Topic: Loading screen freezing  (Read 157 times)

BM_Vagabond

• 2008 Beta Tester for OG FusionFall
    • View Profile
    • Email
Loading screen freezing
« on: October 25, 2018, 03:44:36 PM »
Every time I try and load into the game with either of my 4 characters, it freezes up on the loading screen. No idea how to fix it.

ToadMage

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Loading screen freezing
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 08:25:07 PM »
This happens to me too!

Ruth

• Original Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: Loading screen freezing
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 08:42:00 PM »
This happens to me occasionally but I have a solution for it. Try opening your Task Manager and forcing all FusionFall Retro applications to quit, then relaunch the game. Repeat this once or twice and your game should load fine. If it doesn't, try restarting your computer.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.