Author Topic: How long?  (Read 1431 times)

Hydrocity

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: How long?
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2016, 12:22:32 PM »
I think it'll take us about 5,000,000,000 days to complete it...XD  ;D

That would take 13,689.25 years.  :o

TheFVguy

• Life sucks, but you gotta live with it
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2016, 12:26:19 PM »
This game will be super long, ESPECIALLY if you are trying to beat the game 100% complete

Cryoprime

• "He just dropped C-4 in my mouth and left!"
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2016, 12:30:25 PM »
FF wasn't complete since updates continued until 2011. So the game lasted for about 2 years. With FFL's expanded and re-imagined content in addition to updates in the future.. I'll say 3-5 years.

Rena

• joj
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2016, 02:47:52 PM »
Guys, I'm talking about the gameplay time >-<

StevieB219

•  
    Community Manager

• If you read this you're a moose now
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2016, 04:32:04 PM »
Oops. No idea, it depends on how long each level is. They were said to be about the same length, so if we can figure that out we can get the total time approximately.

Skyshock

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2016, 04:48:40 PM »
It actually depends on:
.How long/big the game is.
.How much time you'd spend on it.

robinsunblade

• MSN Messenger - ani-sid@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2018, 08:00:24 AM »
Here's my experience thus far: I've been playing about 6 hours a day, for the last 9 days, and I've made it to level 25. One of those days, I think it went up to 13 hours. This duration is far shorter as compared when I played it in 2011-12 when I was about 10 / 11, and it took 2 years to hit 26 (after that I lost my CN account, and never retrieved it, which sent me into a bit of negative phase for a long time after). Point is, it can vary depending on how long you play per hour per day. Also, I never give games this much dedication, usually I play 3 hours per day on Saturdays and Sundays, but Fusionfall is  a whole other priority so...yeah.

Xynshor

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2018, 08:15:20 PM »

You are right, but your title says "How Long?" It can mean both the gameplay time OR the time it takes for the game to be finished.  ;)

But this sure sounds interesting. Definitely, I agree that the Legacy will be longer, because the Retro was essentially just leveling up by gathering up Fusion Matter until you get all 36 Nanos, and that is the only way to reach 100% level completion in a way.

Legacy, however, is basically Retro but much, MUCH improved. I cannot wait to play that game!

carsonpicak14

• Gummi bears bouncing here and there and everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2018, 10:14:01 AM »
getting just to the end will be about the same length, getting all the nanos and getting to the end should triple that time.

Sonic94

• Recall is useful, fight me.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2018, 05:43:41 PM »
I think the gameplay time is gonna be twice as long as Retro's.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.