Author Topic: Player Population  (Read 406 times)

0D0PAMINE

• View Profile
    • Steam Account
    • Email
Player Population
« on: November 03, 2018, 12:31:45 PM »
Hello all i'm a new member here
i heard of FF before, but i never played it. this is my first time around and i'm enjoying it so far and waiting for legacy while enjoying retro, honestly this game has and had potential and i which the best for all developers and players.

:) so guys the player base is really low on numbers almost all current players played this before so there is no new comers,  will this lack of players reduces. ?
this game is technically revived but will more players join or that's where it stops.

i would  like to know how developers gain money from these projects, as FFR includes  no microtransaction and ads are not around the website.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 12:35:33 PM by 0D0PAMINE »

NesMettaur

• Poppi Power!
    • View Profile
Re: Player Population
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 12:35:36 PM »
They don't make money! The Retro and Legacy projects are funded out-of-pocket by fans, for fans.
And, uh, legally they can't take donations anyways.

I haven't really noticed a lack of players myself, Mount Blackhead's empty but I think that's just because the Pokey Oaks gazebo is where the hubbub is right now.
Are you still in the Future? Most players left there already to go to the past, so you won't see many people around there.

0D0PAMINE

• View Profile
    • Steam Account
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2018, 12:39:54 PM »
i'm back to the past, and i don't see a big difference between both times past or future, the past serves as a tutorial
so yes it was almost empty i met only 3-4 players .

the future was not a big difference either i had seen  10 players around on various locations and that's all of it.

which means the player base is probably around 50 active players constantly.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 12:42:37 PM by 0D0PAMINE »

StevieB219

•  
    Community Manager

• If you read this you're a moose now
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2018, 01:09:13 PM »
We have hundreds of concurrent players most of the time. Sometimes it dips in the latest hours of the night, but there's a pretty good amount of people on.

doomreaper

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2018, 01:38:52 PM »
i'm back to the past, and i don't see a big difference between both times past or future, the past serves as a tutorial
so yes it was almost empty i met only 3-4 players .

the future was not a big difference either i had seen  10 players around on various locations and that's all of it.

which means the player base is probably around 50 active players constantly.

You have to consider that players are spread out all across the map and across multiple shards

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.