Author Topic: The Forever Knights  (Read 212 times)

TiberiusRose

• View Profile
    • Email
The Forever Knights
« on: October 30, 2018, 03:50:41 PM »
Hey Guys! I'm excited to announce that a new guild is being formed! The Forever Knights; it's been an idea of mine since before the release of the past. I want to say that I've learned some things from other guilds, like where mistakes are made, what makes or breaks a guild.  I want to try my best to avoid this. Therefore this guild is going to be very exclusive and limited to a certain amount of members.

The Forever Knights are a group of warriors from the Ben 10 series.  We are noble, honorable and we stick together!  We are once again; banding together in order to defeat Lord Fuse and his creatures!  Whatever our past was, that is no more!  We believe that with our blades united; nothing can defeat us! We are looking to create a New World...

Requirements for Joining:
You must have a voucher from one of the members in the guild.  This will let us know that someone has already spent time with you in game. They've already seen your habits; good or bad. And will help us with a speedy process for you to join!
The kinds of members we're looking for are honest players who treat others with respect. It's such a simple requirement but, can easily be overlooked by other guilds.  Some believe in quantity over quality; I am not that type of person and neither are my members. 
General knowledge of the game will help you to get into the guild much easier however it is not required.  You see our members go out of their way to help others so, do know that we take care of our own.
Members of the guild must have a character with the words "Forever Knight" in their name. Ex: "Forever Knight Joe"
Your guide must be Mojo in order to receive missions to obtain the Forever Knight Set.
There will be gear handed out to members which they will be required to use from time to time but, not always.

The guild is ran by 2 Members as of right now. I am currently looking for 2 more to support us. There is no rush if you are interested just let us know.  I am the leader however, I don't like the idea of one person being in charge. The only thing I may do as the leader is disband the entire guild.  I would like a different chain of command where I have 3 members in charge!  This way there is no bias towards anything that occurs in the guild.

Players In Command:
Tiberius Rose
Ray Scary

One last thing, just so there is no discrepancy with unofficial members.  Official members will be posted on the this forum.  Any player that isn't posted on here; that passes themselves as a "Forever Knight" from this guild is not associated with us. Do not mistake us for them.

Members of Guild:
Forever Knight Tiberius
Forever Knight Ray
Forever Knight Casey
Forever Knight Angelica

This post will be updated and might change in the future. Nothing is set in stone.  I want to wish you all the best of luck joining!  Add us in-game or post on this forum if you would like to join!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 06:50:22 AM by TiberiusRose »

Spifftastic

• IGN: Spiffy Fantastic
    • View Profile
Re: The Forever Knights
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 02:48:38 AM »
Neat.  I'll be working on some proper drop lists in the future if any other members want to help out.

Chima23

• IGN: Nitro blaze
    • View Profile
Re: The Forever Knights
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 02:15:27 PM »
I would like to join but i dont know how. My in-game name is nitro blaze if you need to contact me.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.