Author Topic: The Imaginary Friends {TIF} (CURRENTLY RECRUITING)  (Read 299 times)

zak4101

• FF player since 2011. In-game name:Zak Powers
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Imaginary Friends {TIF} (CURRENTLY RECRUITING)
« on: October 08, 2018, 03:03:27 PM »
The Imaginary Friends (NOW RECRUITING)

Welcome to The Imaginary Friends. This clan was created because I like Foster's Home. That's it. although the clan could change in name and HQ later. The only requirement is you have to be Level 10 minimum.

HQ: Foster's Home

Members:

Forum Username    In-game name    Title
------------------------------------------------------------------
|zak4101|    |Zak Powers|    |Clan Leader|
|Chima23|    |Nitro Blaze|    |1st Member|
------------------------------------------------------------------

How to join:
Just reply saying you want to join and tell me your in-game name. Then I'll buddy you.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 05:58:42 AM by zak4101 »

Chima23

• IGN: Nitro blaze
    • View Profile
Re: The Imaginary Friends {TIF} (CURRENTLY RECRUITING)
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2018, 02:16:35 PM »
I would like to join but i dont know how. My in-game name is nitro blaze if you need to contact me.

zak4101

• FF player since 2011. In-game name:Zak Powers
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Imaginary Friends {TIF} (CURRENTLY RECRUITING)
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 05:54:23 AM »
I would like to join but i dont know how. My in-game name is nitro blaze if you need to contact me.
Sure you can join! I'll add you to the list. Tell me if you want to meet IG.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.