Author Topic: More diverse vehicles.  (Read 246 times)

Fancystopperman

• I'm a contrarian that roots for the bad side
    • View Profile
    • Email
More diverse vehicles.
« on: November 11, 2018, 02:19:27 PM »
The ones in the originals were just recolors of the same four things. I want things like motorcycles and shuttles.

We're using Omniverse Ben right? Aliens like the species behind Juryrig and the Tetramand offer a great excuse to bump up the quality of vehicles. Stranded aliens could sell vehicles to us. That way, we can still have kimchi cars and skateboards but we'll also have space motorcycles and cooler looking hovercars.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 01:27:43 PM by Fancystopperman »

marshal98

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: We need more diverse vehicles.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 02:52:30 PM »
+1 support :)
but I would also like to see some bicycles in the game

marshal98

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 02:52:38 PM »
+1 support :)
but I would also like to see some bicycles in the game

Fancystopperman

• I'm a contrarian that roots for the bad side
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2018, 01:04:29 PM »
Suggestion inspired bump:

I've been thinking. The vehicles vary from whimsy to sci-fi but fantasy gets no representation. There should be vehicles like broomsticks or mystical animals to fill in that missing part
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 01:07:08 PM by Fancystopperman »

Kyra_Xyrespace

•  
    Community Team

• Boomer is precious
    • View Profile
    • FFN Profile
    • Email
Re: More diverse vehicles.
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2018, 09:10:59 PM »
There should be vehicles like broomsticks or mystical animals to fill in that missing part

I am all for this. I dunno if we can get a mystical animal in (Battle Cat, anybody?), but I'd be all for riding a broomstick, maybe even Grim's scythe.

Xynshor

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2018, 09:18:20 PM »
I am also a fan of the vehicles' speed affected by the appearance.

For example, a very ornate broomstick will obviously fly faster than a plain, boring one.

happychaos42

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2018, 10:02:50 PM »
Also, for plain looking hoverboards/hovercars, the colors should be customizable. Like, we can pick a certain color (let's say black) as the base, and another color (let's say silver) as the trim. That way it will be less likely to see people with the exact same ride as you. It adds character to it.

Xynshor

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2018, 10:03:53 PM »
Good points.

Kyra_Xyrespace

•  
    Community Team

• Boomer is precious
    • View Profile
    • FFN Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2018, 10:03:20 PM »
Also, for plain looking hoverboards/hovercars, the colors should be customizable. Like, we can pick a certain color (let's say black) as the base, and another color (let's say silver) as the trim. That way it will be less likely to see people with the exact same ride as you. It adds character to it.

And for a few extra taros, you could add some small decals featuring Cartoon Network shows/characters!

ajdsimon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2018, 08:22:23 AM »
+ 1 support

marshal98

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2018, 05:04:17 PM »
+1 support

Muntague

• Jack O'Lantern for Legacy!
    • View Profile
    • Waterfall
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2018, 02:17:48 AM »
There should be vehicles like broomsticks or mystical animals to fill in that missing part

I am all for this. I dunno if we can get a mystical animal in (Battle Cat, anybody?), but I'd be all for riding a broomstick, maybe even Grim's scythe.

I thought of Giant Realistic Flying Tiger as a vehicle at the mention of a Battle Cat, haha, but I think some animal vehicles/mounts would be pretty neat! CN has plenty of animals and creatures that could be used for that! Plus, just think of how cool it would be to ride around on some Wildmutt based vehicle/mount.

ThaninFury

• Emperor of Trynity
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2019, 08:57:13 AM »
Have Tree Trunks as a mount

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.