Author Topic: The Ruins (the area) should be remade  (Read 694 times)

Poppleworks

• IGN: Mister Poppleworks
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Ruins (the area) should be remade
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2019, 10:01:42 PM »
I always thought the area was perfect, but the temple being larger and explorable would be GREAT.

darkfinalhazard

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Ruins (the infected zone) should be entirely redone
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2019, 03:55:23 AM »
One small suggestion for the Ruins I would make is one I mentioned to Przzy. Get rid of the extremely boring Timber Hulks (or possibly the only slightly less boring Dagger Mantises) and replace either one with the Mean Behemoths, which already look like they belong in the Ruins anyway, being formed out of what looks like carven stone with moss on it, like some kind of idol.

Maybe a version of the Canyon Colossus would be a better fit than the Behemoth. It was terribly underutilized in the original, to the point where I don't think there was even a single mission where you had to fight them.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.