Author Topic: Ultra rare hunters  (Read 146 times)

Pokeball97

• View Profile
    • Email
Ultra rare hunters
« on: November 27, 2018, 03:48:39 PM »
Hello. I'm a bit new to actually creating a sort of club or guild here but. I want to present a little a something I've thought of.

The Ultra Rare Hunters

Now, I know you're going to ask me what this is. Allow me to explain, I know it's a long shot but I plan on making a clan or guild which specializes in finding ultra rare items off monsters or off the Coco machine. Then we give them away for free to people who request them.

We don't have ranks, however, We have to run on a mentality of "If nobody wants this ultra rare, We'll sell it to an NPC" better to sell it if nobody will accept it right?

In short, this is more or less a charity guild. Other people can request an Ultra rare and if we don't have it, they can explain to us where we could possibly find it and we will go and fight until we have the Ultra Rare which will give the most satisfactory.

If you want to join or at least try it out and decide later. Just post your Username and I'll send a buddy request when I can.

Please remember that If You are requested items to find and give, you must drop every thing, unless it's a Nano mission or timed mission. and go search.

Wether you join or not is up to you. It's not for everybody, we will do it on retro until Legacy is officially released, Meet up is in the Cul-De-Sac.

If you are low leveled, it's reccomended that you try asking for help in farming for an utra rare item to give to somebody, unless you are able to take down monsters by yourself. If you are level 4 and somebody requests a level 36 Ultra Rare item, you are going to have to find Higher leveled players to try and group up with and farm until you find the designated ultra rare that was requested.

Thank you for your time if you Read everything, and I hope you are up for it.   ;D
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 03:56:13 PM by Pokeball97 »

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.