Author Topic: Eruption attack spam  (Read 100 times)

Sonic94

• Recall is useful, fight me.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Eruption attack spam
« on: December 02, 2018, 03:58:20 PM »
So last night while grinding, I noticed that nearly every single enemy I fought was spamming the eruption attack. Pretty sure this isn't how it's supposed to be. I'm posting this in here because I noticed another thread talking about it here: https://www.forums.fusionfalluniverse.com/index.php?topic=19336.msg296079#new
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 04:03:05 PM by Sonic94 »

Sonic94

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Eruption attack spam
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 10:17:23 PM »
SERIOUSLY. Patch this bug. Even Fuse spams it!

Sonic94

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 12:22:26 AM »
And they also seem to have lost the ability to use Corruption

LeonSteamhawk

• IGN: Zeke Zerozenith
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 01:15:47 PM »
I had been experiencing this too, but I noticed something odd: When I was going back to earlier areas to do another guide's missions, the enemies there were using corruptions but rarely eruptions. Maybe it is somehow tied to levels of the enemies? ??? Whatever the case I do wish the devs the best of luck in figuring out this and any other issues. :)

Sonic94

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2018, 05:23:25 PM »
I mean this is concerning, especially since we haven't heard much from em since last month. Granted, they're most likely busy with work and finals and stuff but I would still love for this issue to be fixed.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.