Author Topic: A Tour and documentry of the wide world of fusionfall!  (Read 102 times)

jaidenwolfman

• View Profile
    • Email
A Tour and documentry of the wide world of fusionfall!
« on: December 03, 2018, 10:53:50 AM »
Hi just setting up a tour through out every area of fusionfall with every nook and cranny explored. Along the way i will talk about the lore and enemy behaviors narrating over all of this as a documentary of both fusionfall and cartoon network tv shows. Feel free to join me and our tour starts in SectorV, Goes through the suburbs exploring the city side first going through genius grove and all the outskirts towns and returning back to go through the forests of the wilds, first splitting off into thew ruins and nowhere then going into the other half and lastly the darklands our tour ending outside fuses lair. We will have several Stop off locations that you can go off and either explore, Talk to me for some lore or stop following the tour andalso to pick up new people. Our tour stop spots are: The cul de sac, Genius grove, Endsville, City point, The townsville mall, Orchid bay, Tech square, Fosters, Mt.blackhead, Mt. Pimpleback, Nowhere, Monkey mountain, Forsaken Valley and lastly heros hollow.

We will also have giveaways along the way wih four of our stops end with me doing a raffle to give away Ultra rares.
Ultra rares include Buttercup dynamo shoes, Space cutlass and Toxic heater.

I will be doing this tour multiple times are our tour length depends on what routes we take and player level.

Our first tour is Today @2:00 Pm EST and my name is Ace Archabyss. I hope to see you all there!!!

jaidenwolfman

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: A Tour and documentry of the wide world of fusionfall!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2018, 02:17:21 PM »
Tour Starts In 5 minutes!!! I am outside the Scamper in sector V!

jaidenwolfman

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 05:27:54 PM »
Sorry to all interested I the tour and the person who was with me. We had technical issues and wifi crashed. I am so sorry to all interested and the person I brought along on my tour.

I will do another tomorrow at 10:00 pm, and another one at 2:00 pm. Again Iím sorry about the technical difficulties and I hope you enjoy the tour!

jaidenwolfman

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 05:32:00 PM »
And to the person who I left mid tour with due to my wifi crash, Iíll give you a free ultra rare as a gift if you want it and meet me up.

jaidenwolfman

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 10:17:53 AM »
Fusion Tours starts now!!! I will be making my way to peach creek to pick up guests for the tour! Look for Ace archabys if you are interested!

jaidenwolfman

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2018, 02:05:19 PM »
Conducting a tour soon! Going to be located @ Sector V or Peach creek! I hope to see you there!

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.