Author Topic: Hero 108  (Read 125 times)

Kandy_Man

• Pls include Hero 108 in Legacy
    • View Profile
    • Kandy Man Productions
    • Email
Hero 108
« on: December 06, 2018, 08:46:56 AM »
If anyone remembers the glory of Hero 108 I hope they also agree that they would make a great addition to the FF crew.

I personally think that Lin Chung and Jumpy Ghostface would be right at home in the Badlands, specifically at Mount Blackhead, but even a Big Green area somewhere would be awesome, possibly with Commander ApeTrully and Mr. No Hands. In the Darklands region could be the East Citadel with High Roller and the Zebra Brothers as NPCs.

Of course with that essentially the entire main cast would work perfectly as Nanos with abilities including attacks, healing, and possibly temporary buffs if the team has considered that for eggs and Nanos.

As for items, I think the series as a whole presents a lot of options in almost every field. Helmets could include ApeTrully's head as a helmet, Lin Chung's hat, High Roller's hat, Jumpy Ghost Face's ears, and Mystique Sonia's hat Yaksha. Glasses could be as simple as High Roller and Mighty Ray's eyes. Weapons could include Lin Chung's staff (as a melee or ranged weapon) and the Zebra Brother's lanterns as ranged weapons. Outfits for quests based upon your leader could be Big Green themed based on some of the outfits of the soldiers in the series. And vehicles could include turtles and chameleons as the lower level vehicles and the rockets as higher level ones.

Anyway thanks for coming to my TED talk, and if the devs would even consider my idea that'd be really cool.

LeonSteamhawk

• IGN: Zeke Zerozenith
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hero 108
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 01:38:05 PM »
Glad I'm not the only fan of this show who would love to see it in FusionFall! :)

Tannhaeuser

• “I don’t want to look—and yet I can’t look away!”
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 11:51:16 PM »
As a general rule, shows not actually created by, or at least shown, on Cartoon Network USA are less likely to be included in FusionFall Legacy.  However, the devs have stated very often that they are willing to consider anything if someone makes a good argument for it. Bearing in mind that the original game was actually called Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall, it seems desirable that there should be a strong "classic Cartoon Network" vibe to any elements added to the show.

Xynshor

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 07:40:50 AM »
It was indeed a crazy idea that was awesome, and still is.

Sir_Sandwitch

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 11:15:34 PM »
Was it made by CN? Even if it wasn't i can dig 108.

Crystal_Ranger_Danny

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:24:46 PM »
i think this is like a robot boy situation, so i guess no

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.