Author Topic: Worst presents?  (Read 352 times)

Sonic94

• unintentionally upsetting ppl in 10 seconds flat
    • View Profile
    • Email
Worst presents?
« on: December 18, 2018, 11:16:58 PM »
What are some of the worst presents you've ever gotten for Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa or your birthday?

carsonpicak14

• "Change happens as time passes by."
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Worst presents?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 12:04:16 AM »
I once got the discovery of how ____ wasn't real due to my cousins,  I was 9 and they had gotten a Wii U. We then went to their grandma's place where she had a game for them for the Wii U. It got me thinking hard enough that I realized he wasn't real.

I also have a surprisingly good chance to find presents at my grandma's houses, so far I've found 3 Christmas presents, their closet in a side room where they hid the presents and a birthday president.  I'm most proud of finding the birthday present because they had hidden it in their game closet, the first night we went in to grab the game and I noticed it and asked them about it because it was unopened with the wrapping still on, it had only been 30 minutes.

Beta_Test

• eh
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 01:07:37 AM »
I got a $3 headset from Family Dollar (that said it worked with Xbox 360 but was a lie.. it didn't) and a handful of Hershey Kisses.

It was all I got, but many would consider it as a "bad present". We were under rough circumstances though so I tried not to be ungrateful.

BeauBauer

• Original FF Beta tester. Yep, I'm that old. UGH!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2018, 11:42:32 PM »
Last year for Christmas one of my friends told me that they made a donation in my name to plant a tree in Africa. Personally I think they just said that because they didn't want to buy me a gift. XD

No_Username_Found

• cool kid club
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2018, 09:59:17 PM »
everything

Sonic94

• unintentionally upsetting ppl in 10 seconds flat
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2018, 10:57:37 PM »
I'm usually not ungrateful, but when I get given journals, it's honestly hard to pretend to like the gift. It's harder when you have like 7 other journals you're never gonna use.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.