Author Topic: FusionFall Retro Beta v2.3 Patch Notes Discussion  (Read 959 times)

Shawmon

• i'm old
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LOL
    • View Profile
Re: FusionFall Retro Beta v2.3 Patch Notes Discussion
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2018, 12:05:05 AM »
Actually, something I'm more curious about is why did they change the missions? I'm kind of confused what they mean by trying to the keep the game as close to the original as possible and yet altering well documented missions/rewards. Also the Knishmas Bag is no longer an item to keep, it's now going to disappear when the HOLO suit changes. What's the thought process behind that?

doomreaper

• Rick > Raf
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2018, 12:12:23 AM »
Actually, something I'm more curious about is why did they change the missions? I'm kind of confused what they mean by trying to the keep the game as close to the original as possible and yet altering well documented missions/rewards. Also the Knishmas Bag is no longer an item to keep, it's now going to disappear when the HOLO suit changes. What's the thought process behind that?

There is a perm version of the back available in gifts

marshal98

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2018, 03:38:31 PM »
Thanks
Mery knishmas! :) ;) :D ;D

Poppleworks

• IGN: Mister Poppleworks
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2019, 12:18:37 PM »
Nope, itís an item on its own. You can find it in the Knishmas presents. The Holo Suit version is just a temporary alternative.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.