Author Topic: Dimension Surfers  (Read 879 times)

sailormoonfan1992

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Dimension Surfers
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2019, 06:08:41 AM »
Can I join? right now I'm stuck with the Billy Nano mission. I am getting super annoyed at it cause Billy won't stop running off. yeah I did not get a nano with group heal yet.

CrowzoYT

• sometimes i question who i am. i still do
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2019, 01:41:29 PM »
Can I join? right now I'm stuck with the Billy Nano mission. I am getting super annoyed at it cause Billy won't stop running off. yeah I did not get a nano with group heal yet.

Sure, you can join! :)

so do i meet you guys in game or...?

You can do if we're on, I don't get on often due to other responsibilities, but other people do

sailormoonfan1992

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2019, 05:41:10 PM »
Oh thank you and I'm Lily Comet in game. by the way can you add me to the discord chat as well please? I live in the states so sometimes. I may not be able help out. but I'll try to if I see someone on when I'm doing one oif my late night runs in game.

CrowzoYT

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2019, 12:19:44 PM »
Oh thank you and I'm Lily Comet in game. by the way can you add me to the discord chat as well please? I live in the states so sometimes. I may not be able help out. but I'll try to if I see someone on when I'm doing one oif my late night runs in game.
can't really distribute it on here otherwise I'd gladly sent it to people

sailormoonfan1992

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2019, 05:21:25 AM »
Aw well that is understand able then. do you guys have a discord group chat? I can try look it up and my user name is same as discord as the one I use here.

CrowzoYT

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2019, 10:47:48 AM »
Aw well that is understand able then. do you guys have a discord group chat? I can try look it up and my user name is same as discord as the one I use here.
Just the same as above, can't distribute here currently ;/

Tjfly127

• Edgelord
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2019, 09:07:35 PM »
This is a great group I recommend joining! :P

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.