Author Topic: Arctic/Winter Themed Area  (Read 10287 times)

awesomealan1

• View Profile
Re: Arctic/Winter Themed Area
« Reply #105 on: October 26, 2018, 01:11:57 PM »
S. U. P. P. O. R. T.

BenIceRaven

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #106 on: October 26, 2018, 02:29:39 PM »
Yo this is really great what the heck

carsonpicak14

• "Change happens as time passes by."
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #107 on: October 26, 2018, 04:03:56 PM »
support.

Tannhaeuser

• “I don’t want to look—and yet I can’t look away!”
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #108 on: December 29, 2018, 02:35:00 AM »
Winter bump.

Poppleworks

• IGN: Mister Poppleworks
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #109 on: March 18, 2020, 11:01:57 AM »
Reviving this very old thread for a sketch I drew of some potential NPCs, Numbuh 83 and Numbuh 84:

With Sector W under Fuse's control, Sonia and Lee were relocated with many other KND agents to help defend the Arctic Base up north, the same base where they trained with Tommy as recruits. I tried to make their designs a year or two older. Still looking relatively the same, but some improvements here and there. While Lee has evolved into a bit of a cocky attitude, Sonia is settling more into her strength while still keeping her sweet side.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.