Author Topic: Retiring from this lie.  (Read 382 times)

inventora

• IGN: Atomic AjaxAbyss
    • View Profile
    • Email
Retiring from this lie.
« on: December 30, 2018, 11:46:24 PM »
Guys I'm gonna be retiring from the game due to an agonizing discovery I made moments ago while I was grinding. How can one continue to fight for the fate of the Cartoon Universe when the planet itself is a SET! I'm so saddened by this gross attempt to fool us. Will the msm even cover this tragedy? :(

jk btw.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 09:59:28 PM by inventora »

InfinitePossibilities

• Helper, Collector, YouTuber
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
Re: Retiring from this lie.
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 04:41:57 AM »
The CN Universe is flat. /s

BeauBauer

• Original FF Beta tester. Yep, I'm that old. UGH!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2019, 03:11:29 PM »
OH THE HORROR!!!! Wait a minute. If its a set then there must be cameras around. I'm ready for my close-up now Mr. Speilberg. XD 

Gameplayer

• I follow God. I`m invisible - like those vehicles
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2019, 01:32:45 AM »
They could have planted real grass on the sidewalk.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.