Author Topic: Potential Tenth Anniversary Celebration/Update?  (Read 819 times)

MoriBee

•  
    Community Manager

• Well my heart is gold, and my hands are cold
    • View Profile
Re: Potential Tenth Anniversary Celebration/Update?
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2019, 08:32:53 PM »
With the exception of 2 code vehicles that aren't in Retro (Clockwork and a really really slow Ben 10 hoverboard) all vehicles lasted 7 days total in the original. While I don't know how much possible future vehicles will cost, I can promise you they are gonna cost a pretty penny, especially if they are very very fast. 100k might seem like a lot, but it really isn't. On my level 7 alternate character, I was earning several 10s of thousands taros per hour just from farming and selling what I collected from crates. Money is extremely easy to make in this game, and that's why there has to be ways to rid that money from the economy regularly that doesn't involve other players. Vehicles are meant to be a money sink in this game, so they're gonna do just that. It's been the devs' intentions for a while to make vehicles cost more like the luxury that they are, so I wouldn't expect them to be made cheaper again.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 08:34:25 PM by MoriBee »

Sonic94

• unintentionally upsetting ppl in 10 seconds flat
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2019, 09:19:44 PM »
With the exception of 2 code vehicles that aren't in Retro (Clockwork and a really really slow Ben 10 hoverboard) all vehicles lasted 7 days total in the original. While I don't know how much possible future vehicles will cost, I can promise you they are gonna cost a pretty penny, especially if they are very very fast. 100k might seem like a lot, but it really isn't. On my level 7 alternate character, I was earning several 10s of thousands taros per hour just from farming and selling what I collected from crates. Money is extremely easy to make in this game, and that's why there has to be ways to rid that money from the economy regularly that doesn't involve other players. Vehicles are meant to be a money sink in this game, so they're gonna do just that. It's been the devs' intentions for a while to make vehicles cost more like the luxury that they are, so I wouldn't expect them to be made cheaper again.
Uh, Croc Pots are taros sinks too.

VenomFactions

• Making my own meta
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2019, 10:59:32 PM »
Uh, Croc Pots are taros sinks too.
Don't forget Eggers, I've wasted close to a million taros on those nasty things and still going.

100k is a bit much yes but what are you going to do, rebel?  Actually doesn't sound that bad
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 11:01:07 PM by VenomFactions »

Techboom

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2019, 03:17:46 AM »
Birthday bash would be epic

MisterNicoLegacy

• Hi i'm french
    • View Profile
    • My Channel !
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2019, 07:00:45 AM »
Yes !

Beta_Test

• eh
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2019, 10:02:14 AM »
give me my JD wings

OmegahMusic

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2019, 08:12:40 PM »
So January 14th is coming up next week, and that day also marks ten years since the original full game launched. I'm guessing there might be some sort of update similar to the one that happened during the game's 1st anniversary in 2010 (AKA, the Birthday Bash), where there's a big birthday cake in Pokey Oaks North/South, and it has a cast of new characters to be included in the game, including:
  • Major Glory
  • TOM 3
  • Flapjack
  • Chowder
  • Albedo
  • Zak and Drew Saturday
  • Johnny Bravo
Amongst various others. There was also a lot of new items there, such as new vehicles, clothes, etc...

I believe there probably might be a new update that's kind of like that for this month, but who knows? I think it would be nice for the FusionFall Universe staff to acknowledge this awesome game! :D

What do you guys think? :)
well look who was catching on early, nice my dude

Mega4500

• FusionFall Youtuber (mostly). IGN: Plants 10000
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2019, 08:16:50 PM »
spits out drink

Well well... Looks like all of you will be very pleased ;)

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.