Author Topic: Other unknown things in the build?  (Read 239 times)

FactoryNewGarbo

• An Oil Ogre Is Broadcasting Our Position!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Other unknown things in the build?
« on: January 10, 2019, 12:27:23 PM »
So with all the new items making their way into FFR, as well as vehicles from after the academy, is there any major content from later versions, or cut content in the game files of the build that retro is based on?
By major i mean things like
Nanos
Missions
NPCs
Items
Dungeons (like the eternal vistas portal from the original game)
And is the blurb on the homepage saying “rather than spoil who will be joining the fight against fuse in 2019” be referring to MAJOR content updates?

It’d be really cool if this was the case!

MisterNicoLegacy

• Hi i'm french
    • View Profile
    • My Channel !
    • Email
Re: Other unknown things in the build?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 01:42:06 PM »
Yeah man !

Askzven

• woah what's going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 02:01:48 PM »
Just pointing out, I think they're not from later builds or anything like that, the first day Retro came out (future area) devan appeared in sector v with the tom helmet and using a Megas Hovercar, I think everything in this update is a lot of content put together super well, some of devs have said on the forums that there is data of Johnny Bravo nano for example but it's missing a lot of things, I'm sure there are a lot NPCs but they'll probably make their way into Retro as event only characters

Beta_Test

• eh
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 02:28:30 PM »
i want my april fools hat

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.