Author Topic: Do you feel like leveling take longer than to original game?  (Read 395 times)

adrian1

• View Profile
    • Email
Do you feel like leveling take longer than to original game?
« on: January 12, 2019, 07:13:23 PM »
I don't know but since the release of Fusionfall retro I fell like leveling up takes a long time. idk maybe time equals money

Poppleworks

• IGN: Mister Poppleworks
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Do you feel like leveling take longer than to original game?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 07:54:55 PM »
Honestly it might just be because I'm used to it but I've levelled up in no time at all. I guess it just depends on how you play. For instance, I complete objectives that are in the same area in order to save time, but others will go through one questline straight through with no regard to other missions in their journal, causing them to go back and forth. Both are valid ways to play the game, but one takes significantly longer.

Beta_Test

• eh
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 09:58:26 PM »
Took me a week to max to 36.

In the original it took me about a year to reach max (maybe it was because I was a kid and got distracted easily, who knows?).

Also, in the original, before it shutdown, you were free to lvl up as much as you want without doing any nano missions (if I'm not mistaken). You weren't given them, but had to accept the quest manually from the person who gave the quest (for example blossom gave you the blossom nano mission)

In this version of the game, however, you cannot proceed unless you did your nano mission.

Metalsnake27

• Metals. Sara Metallus
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 12:39:46 AM »
I don't know but since the release of Fusionfall retro I fell like leveling up takes a long time. idk maybe time equals money

If you played post-birthday bash then yes it is.

Honestly it's still faster then when the game first came out.

Hakertm765

• Edd is the Best Nano!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2019, 04:02:56 PM »
Leveling feels too quick for me, IMO. So I donít even bother using Scavenge.

dragon_slayer

• Hello there
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2019, 04:25:30 PM »
No. Lower levels have many missions. Once you reach lvl 27 or 28, thatís when I start to feel like leveling up takes long

ToonWarrrior

• Fuse is gonna lose
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2019, 05:35:34 PM »
No. Lower levels have many missions. Once you reach lvl 27 or 28, thatís when I start to feel like leveling up takes long
yup

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Item Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2019, 12:10:12 AM »
No, not really. It's entirely possible for you to reach level 36 without having to do a single grinding session.

How do you do that?
1. Change Buttercup's ability to scavenge ASAP, as early as level 3!
2. Always use gumballs, even if its for submitting one mission
3. Have a mission document tracker to know where all of the missions are located
4. When you reach the late 30s, you switch to another guide.
5. Always use a vehicle to move around faster
6. Always use SCAMPER or Monkey to move around faster, even if it's one area away. You spend taros, but you save time. You can always make more money, but you can't make more time.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.