Author Topic: Highest armor level?  (Read 284 times)

Symphonix

• View Profile
    • Email
Highest armor level?
« on: January 11, 2019, 06:41:12 PM »
once you're level 36, what is the highest armor value you can get in the different clothes categories (shirt, pants, shoes)

Shansii

• IGN: clancy li
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Highest armor level?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 07:12:35 PM »
Read down there.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 07:19:27 PM by Shansii »

Shansii

• IGN: clancy li
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 07:16:48 PM »
Ignore my first post, I meant to edit it. My bad.

Once you reach level 36, the highest defense point value you can get assuming you wear all level 36 ultra rare items you’ll reach a point value of 698.

First off, a level 36 shirt has a defense value of 216-235. The Ben 10 Jacket, the Giga Shield Shirt, Jungle Shirt, Open Circuit Shirt & Tech Tactical Shirt have the highest defense value in terms of defensive rating. Having a defensive rating of 235 in shirts.

Level 36 pants have a defense value of 216-233. Cannonbolt leggings and Ruby Angel leggings have the highest value in terms of defensive rating. Having a value defensive value of 233 in pants.

Level 36 shoes have a defense value of 211-230. Only the Taijutsu Sneaks have the highest value in terms of defensive rating. Having a value of 230 in shoes.

I think as you level up however, your defense increases without any armor. So without armor at lvl. 36, the base level of defense is around 150-170. And with armor, it’s around 850-870. So yeah, there’s your answer.

If you want the list where to find these stuff check this forum post: https://www.forums.fusionfalluniverse.com/index.php?topic=19888.0
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 07:18:45 PM by Shansii »

Symphonix

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 10:07:41 AM »
thank you for the very in depth reply!

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2019, 12:22:02 AM »
This is somewhat related to the topic. One potential side quest you can do post-game is to collect all of the ultra rares and try to give them near max stats at level 36 rare. For example, I like walking around with my Art Brush melee weapon with its max stats. When grinding for those level 36 ultra rares, make sure to not throw away those rare items as you will need them to croc pot.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.