Author Topic: Least visited areas?  (Read 647 times)

MElwell371

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Least visited areas?
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2019, 11:58:47 PM »
Haunted Ridge. Seriously, I didn't even KNOW that this area existed until later on in the OG game back when it was still around.

FestiveBiohazard

• Heya! I'm a devoted FusionFall fan!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2019, 12:06:33 AM »
Haunted Ridge, if anything, is a kind of pointless area, having only 1 NPC who has a small questline. After that, there is no reason to go to Haunted Ridge again.

Koic

• Cutting hair is my passion
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2019, 04:05:47 PM »
Haunted Ridge, if anything, is a kind of pointless area, having only 1 NPC who has a small questline. After that, there is no reason to go to Haunted Ridge again.
It's still sad tough... i personally really like that area, but i agree that there was just 4(maybe 5 missions). You sorta feel like it's there just to make the map bigger.
But i still like the place :D

CaptainPizza

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2019, 05:57:26 PM »
Haunted Ridge obviously
Offworld Plaza, where the Hydraulic Enforcers and Killowatts are, outside the IZ
The IZs of Orchid Bay (Cutts and Bruises Skate Park), that does not have even one Fusion Lair, and of Mount Blackhead (Jungle Training Area)
There are more, like Acorn Flats and Green Maw, but these are the first areas I remember

Levorthon

• One sad boy
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2019, 11:29:49 PM »
I don't really see a lot of activity in Steam Alley, but either than that, all the locations mentioned above are accurate.

ADudeNamedBrandon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2019, 07:01:19 AM »
I don't really see a lot of activity in Steam Alley, but either than that, all the locations mentioned above are accurate.
I'm surprised nobody mentioned that area yet. Besides maybe a few missions, it's pretty much useless.

Plouton

• Find me in the Wilds at any given time.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2019, 04:00:29 PM »
Habitat Homes and Eternal Meadows for me. The only time I've seen Habitat Homes actually crowded was when the Titan event was ongoing.

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2019, 12:18:33 AM »
Haunted Ridge obviously
Offworld Plaza, where the Hydraulic Enforcers and Killowatts are, outside the IZ
The IZs of Orchid Bay (Cutts and Bruises Skate Park), that does not have even one Fusion Lair, and of Mount Blackhead (Jungle Training Area)
There are more, like Acorn Flats and Green Maw, but these are the first areas I remember
The Green Maw is by far not one of the least visited areas. It's home to a place where you get seven parts of the seven legendary sets, the purple Leviathan, Black Ace, other ultra rares, and where you get your final nano.

Habitat Homes and Eternal Meadows for me. The only time I've seen Habitat Homes actually crowded was when the Titan event was ongoing.
I mostly agree. If it wasn't for that world boss monster at Habitat Homes a while back, the place is empty outside of relatively low level people doing their missions.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.