Author Topic: Update  (Read 668 times)

dylonwarp

• Power up the bass cannon! FIRE!!!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
Update
« on: January 11, 2019, 12:22:49 PM »
Does anyone know the state of Legacy? It's been over a year and a half since the last devblog and am curious if anyone that has followed closer attention to Legacy can divulge any info at its current state.

carsonpicak14

• Gummi bears bouncing here and there and everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 01:12:21 PM »
nothing much that we know, still just working behind the scenes though I think we might get an update sometime in the next three months.

Fancystopperman

• The galaxy is ours to grasp. Let us reach!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 03:12:28 PM »
Does anyone know the state of Legacy? It's been over a year and a half since the last devblog and am curious if anyone that has followed closer attention to Legacy can divulge any info at its current state.
Development is going fine, they're just in the dark for the moment. I'm 100% certain their next update will make up for the silence.

Poppleworks

• IGN: Mister Poppleworks
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 11:16:30 PM »
Development is going fine, they're just in the dark for the moment. I'm 100% certain their next update will make up for the silence.
Yeah, plus Devan has basically already confirmed a 2019 update.

Fancystopperman

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 11:34:21 PM »
You mean that Twitter post?

Tempo

• memcpy
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2019, 03:05:51 AM »
yeah we've been waiting for a bit... 😐

dragon_slayer

• I can see your future if you keep reading
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2019, 06:02:26 PM »
wait, he did? I can’t find it. I’m actually a little surprised that the devs didn’t reply to any legacy update threads and left it with “working in the dark moment”

What does “work in the dark” mean?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 07:01:05 PM by dragon_slayer »

Crystal_Ranger_Danny

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2019, 08:30:55 PM »
the only thing that can explain my thoughts of legacy's state is Killer Queens ability called: Bites The Dust

Xynshor

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2019, 10:24:02 PM »
I am still getting pumped for any update.

ANYTHING!!!

...sigh...

Well, at least we are still standing.

Fancystopperman

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2019, 11:06:34 PM »

What does “work in the dark” mean?
It means that they're working in silent for now. Public updates are in an extended hiatus until they feel like showing something again.

Poppleworks

• IGN: Mister Poppleworks
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2019, 12:01:27 AM »
wait, he did? I can’t find it.
From the Birthday Bash press release:
Rather than ruin the surprise and reveal who will be joining the fight against Fuse in 2019, we’ve decided to go all out and add nearly 70 new items with new vehicles, hats, backpacks, weapons, full sets, the whole nine yards!
The beginning of this sentence is in reference to the original Bash, which was used to reveal new characters. Plus, new characters can't really be added into Retro just based on what Retro actually is, so it would have to be an upcoming series of updates for Legacy.

Crystal_Ranger_Danny

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2019, 11:24:10 AM »
Tbh, is it me or are ppg and fosters home grtting too much representation compared to other stuff they have announced like my gym partner is a monkey, time squad, adventure time, heck robot jones nano is secondary for crying out loud.
EDIT: to be specific, ppg and fosters get more background character than main characters like wilt, mac, madam foster etc
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 11:27:18 AM by Crystal_Ranger_Danny »

Fancystopperman

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2019, 05:11:10 PM »
wait, he did? I can’t find it.
From the Birthday Bash press release:
Rather than ruin the surprise and reveal who will be joining the fight against Fuse in 2019, we’ve decided to go all out and add nearly 70 new items with new vehicles, hats, backpacks, weapons, full sets, the whole nine yards!
The beginning of this sentence is in reference to the original Bash, which was used to reveal new characters. Plus, new characters can't really be added into Retro just based on what Retro actually is, so it would have to be an upcoming series of updates for Legacy.
But they said the upcoming updates for Legacy were going to be more about things early on in the game. I don't see why they'd introduce new characters unless we see them in the future.

JetZflare25

• Unlike Sonic I don't chuckle. Wait, I did. Oh no.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2019, 10:07:33 PM »
SOONTM plz don't kill me

Aaquin

• Who needs Toon lines!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2019, 05:47:58 PM »
SOONTM plz don't kill me
First Installation 01 and now FusionFall?!

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.