Author Topic: SHIP  (Read 479 times)

jurusy

• View Profile
    • Email
SHIP
« on: January 12, 2019, 03:28:41 PM »
Is there any chance were getting Ship (from Ben 10) back in city station ever?

MisterNicoLegacy

• Hi i'm french
    • View Profile
    • My Channel !
    • Email
Re: SHIP
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 03:31:12 PM »
That would be soooo cool ! I think it's possible but i don't know if the devs would make that...

admiralflashdodger

• I fought Fuse and all I got was a gumball.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 03:52:39 PM »
Probably not, but I'd love to see Ship return, especially if the old Ben 10 sets and missions came back with it. However it was added after birthday bash, so it's unlikely.

Plouton

• Find me in the Wilds at any given time.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 04:28:19 PM »
Probably not, but I'd love to see Ship return, especially if the old Ben 10 sets and missions came back with it. However it was added after birthday bash, so it's unlikely.
Most of the stuff from the ongoing event is from Birthday Bash, so who knows.

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2019, 12:14:03 AM »
Most of the stuff from the ongoing event is from Birthday Bash, so who knows.

For the items, it would be easier to implement; however, for entire areas, it's much more difficult, unfortunately.

Although unlikely, I hope it comes back.

VenomFactions

• Making my own meta
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2019, 04:05:43 AM »
I think ship would be awesome it's one of the things I liked in the og fusionfall (that and Ice castle), although if they do plan on bringing it back then it has to be all or nothing.

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2019, 06:17:13 PM »
I think ship would be awesome it's one of the things I liked in the og fusionfall (that and Ice castle), although if they do plan on bringing it back then it has to be all or nothing.

Oh, the horrors!

Portal2player56

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2019, 12:27:18 AM »

Oh, the horrors!

and here we see the primordial beginning of the porg. so majestic yet so freakish that even an artist's rendition of it always sees to the past and future in awe and agony. ;D

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.