Author Topic: 🌟 Ruth's Shop Event Items, Ultra Rares, and More! [Also Giving Away Items] 🌟  (Read 4410 times)

admiralflashdodger

• I fought Fuse and all I got was a gumball.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 🤩 Ruth's Shop Event Items, Ultra Rares, and More! 🤩
« Reply #210 on: May 11, 2019, 05:53:09 PM »
What do you want for the green guitar and blue rifle? I have a blood gnat buddy for trade if that helps.

Ruth

• Timezone: PDT
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 11, 2019, 05:55:33 PM »
What do you want for the green guitar and blue rifle? I have a blood gnat buddy for trade if that helps.
How about 320,000 taros for both of them?

admiralflashdodger

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #212 on: May 11, 2019, 05:59:12 PM »

Okay, how about just the guitar? Or I could do taros for one, buddy for the other.

Ruth

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 11, 2019, 06:03:32 PM »

Okay, how about just the guitar? Or I could do taros for one, buddy for the other.
200,000 taros and a Blood Gnat Buddy for both items if that's what you would prefer (I personally prefer taros over items for these). If you're thinking of buying them individually, the Green Guitar is 150,000 taros and the Hipster Rifle is 200,000 taros.

admiralflashdodger

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #214 on: May 11, 2019, 06:08:31 PM »

200,000 taros and a Blood Gnat Buddy for both items if that's what you would prefer (I personally prefer taros over items for these). If you're thinking of buying them individually, the Green Guitar is 150,000 taros and the Hipster Rifle is 200,000 taros.

I'll pass on both, that sounds like a bit too much to me.

Ruth

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 11, 2019, 06:10:03 PM »

If you are truly desperate for the Green Guitar, the minimum price for it is 120,000 taros.

admiralflashdodger

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #216 on: May 11, 2019, 06:13:37 PM »

If you are truly desperate for the Green Guitar, the minimum price for it is 120,000 taros.

Alright, that sounds good. I'm online now, IGN is Admiral Flashdodger.

Ruth

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 11, 2019, 06:15:26 PM »

Alright, that sounds good. I'm online now, IGN is Admiral Flashdodger.
I'm doing a nano mission right now. I'll log on as soon as I finish it.

Ruth

• View Profile
My shop has once again been updated. Today, May 14, I finally reached Level 36 on one of my characters so I might be online less often. However, I'm still going to check on this thread often.

Ruth

• View Profile
My shop is still open if anyone is interested. Fall-Bay: Trading seems to be quite inactive recently.

Cloudburst

• IGN: TEMPEST CLOUDBURST
    • View Profile
    • Email
how much for full nergal set

Ruth

• View Profile
how much for full nergal set
Make an offer.

Cloudburst

• View Profile
    • Email

Cloudburst

• View Profile
    • Email

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.