Author Topic: Love this game!  (Read 280 times)

wave123

• View Profile
    • Email
Love this game!
« on: January 30, 2019, 10:26:18 AM »
Thanks devs! This game is wonderful to play. Have not crashed much, the experience is about the same, and everything looks the way it used to. Keep up the good work! ;).

batmaniac

• 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 "𝓜𝓸𝓬𝓱𝓲" 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻 Wu Yifan
    • View Profile
Re: Love this game!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 10:33:27 AM »
Enjoy. ;)

Chima23

• IGN: Nitro blaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 04:10:11 PM »
It is a great game ;D

AGTRigorMortis

• A nostalgia seeking gamer.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 07:57:14 PM »
It is a great game ;D

it even has a corresponding manga story too if I recall.

Cartoon network characters given their own multiverse and an imaginary life story to tell.

Still not sure why someone like Aku would lose to someone like Lord Fuse though, in the cartoon Aku was very powerful. Sure he lost to the elementals, but they were deities with divine power, so obviously Aku would have a difficult time trying to harm them. Aku died in season 5, but only because of Jack's divine katana destroying him.

is Lord Fuse an immortal in the sense of being indestructible to non magic? if he could be defeated at the end of the story and actually died, from being attacked by weapons made by Dexter and his allies, then no.

QuickT

• Zoom Agile here!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2019, 11:43:05 PM »
Wasn't even if him if I remember correctly, was just an avatar.

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2019, 12:40:27 AM »
It is a great game ;D

Cartoon network characters given their own multiverse and an imaginary life story to tell.

Still not sure why someone like Aku would lose to someone like Lord Fuse though, in the cartoon Aku was very powerful. Sure he lost to the elementals, but they were deities with divine power, so obviously Aku would have a difficult time trying to harm them. Aku died in season 5, but only because of Jack's divine katana destroying him.

is Lord Fuse an immortal in the sense of being indestructible to non magic? if he could be defeated at the end of the story and actually died, from being attacked by weapons made by Dexter and his allies, then no.

I'm currently watching Samurai Jack for the first time right now. I'm about to just watch season five. So much for spoilers.

Yeah, it's a mystery why Aku has been somewhat defeated by Fuse. Aku fought THREE LITERAL GODs and survived. I think he's gone because the Samurai Jack fans would wonder why as well.

AGTRigorMortis

• A nostalgia seeking gamer.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2019, 07:17:57 AM »
It is a great game ;D

I'm currently watching Samurai Jack for the first time right now. I'm about to just watch season five. So much for spoilers.

Yeah, it's a mystery why Aku has been somewhat defeated by Fuse. Aku fought THREE LITERAL GODs and survived. I think he's gone because the Samurai Jack fans would wonder why as well.

Sorry. :) when a 5th season of a TV series has been out for almost a full year, spoilers are kinda inevitable on forums.

and yea we can all agree that Aku was nearly invincible in the TV show, and seemingly could only be harmed or killed by divine power. Then again, if Lord Fuse had knowledge of this he probably would've used that to defeat Aku.

There was a divine "evil" Egyptian god in the TV series of Samurai Jack called Set. I don't know the FF manga story, but if my suspicions are correct, Set or someone similar to him could've been used to defeat Aku in Fusionfall universe. Set like Ra, Rama and Odin, or the goddess of water and her elementals, was a god.

Aku was a demon spawned from the remains of the black mass, not a divine being.
if Lord Fuse summoned Set and gained his powers in exchange for agreeing to cause disorder and chaos, then that would explain why Aku got owned, simply being evil isn't enough to get another villain on your side, they have to have a use for you.

Demongo survived, but he no doubt hates Aku for betraying him and Lord Fuse,
and after using his powers of necromancy to resurrect himself, helped the heroes of Fusionfall defeat Lord Fuse.

Sorry for the nerd moment. :) I just like CN mythos so much, I grew up on them. ^^
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 07:27:06 AM by AGTRigorMortis »

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.