Author Topic: Major crashes/ freezing in game  (Read 280 times)

xxJRMURKxx

• View Profile
    • Email
Major crashes/ freezing in game
« on: January 30, 2019, 07:54:38 PM »
I was wondering if these bugs are being looked at because in 2 specific locations my characters froze and are stuck. Those locations being hunters crest near hyper fly and I also have an alt that i was working on who is now stuck in galaxy gardens.i wish to play retro more but can't because my characters are trapped, I will launch the characters and my game will load , screen goes on when loaded at 40% and when my character appears in game the whole screen is frozen. For those who are not experiencing these issues do not respond with uninstall/reinstall tips because I have literally factory reset my pc and installed the game on numerous occasions in attempt to fix this issue. I am not the only one who is aware of these issues as I have many friends going through the same thing as I am.

AceAgentAbyys

• ace agentabyys ツ
    • View Profile
Re: Major crashes/ freezing in game
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 10:48:05 AM »
There's a few cases of the game just being completely broken for other players, where the world doesn't even load in and they're stuck under the map. For many people, however, there's constant crashing & freezing. If I'm in Huntor's Crest and try to open my inventory, I just freeze. This happens on both my laptop and main PC. It's gotten even worse on my laptop. As soon as I log in, I either freeze, get the Network Close error, or the screen just goes black. It's unplayable.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 10:56:35 AM by AceAgentAbyys »

ZGQP

• Determination!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 11:24:07 AM »
it's happening to me as well I don't get it why im always crashing and getting black screen

Techboom

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 12:26:03 PM »
Seems to me that these bugs are only happening in specific areas, it took me about 50 or more attempts to load up my character just to get away from hunters crest , I hope they do fix these issues soon because I still need sa shoes from hyper but am scared of getting myself trapped. As far as galaxy gardens goes i havent been there in a while but all crashing/ freezing areas that have been mentioned should be inspected . I don't think every area is broken but some do need fixing

doomreaper

• Rick > Raf
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2019, 01:25:02 PM »
I am also dealing with these. I have two gaming laptops, and I experience crashing/freezing on both. Similar to the people above, huntors crest is literally an unplayable area which means I can not farm or do missions there without getting stuck in a crashing/freezing loop.

From my personal experiences the crashing is usually right when I try to get it in game. The freezing can be for any number of activities including opening/closing inventory, opening crates, equipping items, warping, jumping, turning the camera in a populated area, and tabbing out then back into the game.

I have not tried any solutions other than uninstalling and reinstalling through the launcher, which has had no effect.

Edit:
I would like to note that this crashing does not happen to me 100% of the time, but happens enough to warrant making this post.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 01:35:17 PM by doomreaper »

Archos

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2019, 10:04:26 AM »
I confirm this. My case when I was about to pass Firefly area from Hero's Hollow, near Agent Torres if I remember correctly. Once, I made it to get away from the same situation earlier after not playing the game about a week or so. Unfortunately it happen again when suddenly I need to quit my game at that area.

I believe the cause strongly related to the area, where anything you do trigger the issue.

Shirouluffy19

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2019, 06:52:22 PM »
probably because huntor's crest has people at hyper fusionfly spot a lot. I crashed before on my character while going from hero's hollow to huntor's crest.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.