Author Topic: Where is everyone at?  (Read 221 times)

Songrin

• Here to make new friends XD
    • View Profile
    • Email
Where is everyone at?
« on: July 16, 2019, 03:11:17 AM »
Hey whats up guys,
I've been playing fusionfall for a while and when ever i tried look for people to hang out with after a mission or a grind. No one is to be found. like what happen Mt.Blackhead where everybody will just hang out there and just trade stuff. I just miss that a lot. :(

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
Re: Where is everyone at?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 04:32:47 AM »
Hey, I'm willing to be your friend. What time are you online?

tyleroaks

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 04:54:55 AM »
Grown up with jobs?

admiralflashdodger

• I fought Fuse and all I got was a gumball.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2019, 06:55:25 AM »
I agree, it has been quiet over the last week or so. I guess the new update's sunk in for a lot of people and they went back to other stuff. Some people move on. But not us...

I play almost every evening after work though if you want to hang. I guess it depends on the timezone too though.

Sevarate

• IGN: Ordo Solarus - I miss my ghostfreak tendrils
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2019, 09:20:52 PM »
Most dedicated players reached max level early on and only really come around for updates so they can grind new gear, trade, and move on

I've been slowly leveling ever since release, only on level 24 now lol, so I understand the feeling of being alone while playing, but I do catch someone doing the same missions as me every now and then which is nice

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2019, 09:26:47 PM »
Most dedicated players reached max level early on and only really come around for updates so they can grind new gear, trade, and move on

I've been slowly leveling ever since release, only on level 24 now lol, so I understand the feeling of being alone while playing, but I do catch someone doing the same missions as me every now and then which is nice

Yes, it's always fun making new friends while doing the campaign. I made many of my online friends while I was leveling up.

GazpachoMacho64

• Looking good in the neighburhood
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2019, 10:04:58 PM »
Yea dude, I have work and can't always be on. Plus we all have different time zones too.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.