Author Topic: I'm new to retro and have a question  (Read 137 times)

page

• View Profile
    • Email
I'm new to retro and have a question
« on: September 16, 2019, 05:53:10 PM »
I just started playing today, I'm level 4 and still havent seen anything about vehicles... does it come later in levels or am I look in the wrong places or are vehicles not in retro yet?

Yujo_Jacy_Coyote

• IGN: Jace Jumpycoyote;happy to be playing again=D
    • View Profile
    • Imgur w/ Mission Collages
    • Email
Re: I'm new to retro and have a question
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 05:56:19 PM »
Vehicle Vendors are here and there in hub and npc-central areas of the Past Zone.
If you are Level 4 have you went to the time machine yet? If you are still in the Future Zone that’s the reason why you haven’t found a vendor yet ;) .

Welcome to Retro by the way :) !
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 05:59:18 PM by Yujo_Jacy_Coyote »

page

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2019, 06:03:50 PM »
Lol just found it 1minute after making post

I guess next question why the heck are vehicles sooo slow lol

Yujo_Jacy_Coyote

• IGN: Jace Jumpycoyote;happy to be playing again=D
    • View Profile
    • Imgur w/ Mission Collages
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2019, 06:21:42 PM »
There are faster versions of vehicles that cost 50,000 taros. Vehicles are like an alternative to Run Nanos, freeing up a Nano slot that way. They may not be as fast, but they might be better than having a Run Nano hog a spot you’d rather use for a different power - depending on your play style I suppose.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.