Author Topic: UNIVERSAL ITEM GUIDE  (Read 22076 times)

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Item Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
Re: Legendary Item Guide
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2019, 10:42:18 AM »
Got Tailslide Shirt from Riot Rogue.
Tailslide Sneakers are also dropped by the Spawn Simian.
Military Beret is also from Lizard Queen.

Updated :)

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2019, 11:24:36 AM »
Alright, I've been at this guide for HOURS non-stop. I'm going to take an extended break.

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2019, 12:00:37 AM »
I'm going to edit the guide now. If you have any suggestions, please post now.

Shansii

• IGN: clancy li
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2019, 12:13:59 AM »

Hi there, Infinite Possibilities! I have a very long list of drops, can I post it here? lol.

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2019, 12:18:51 AM »

Hi there, Infinite Possibilities! I have a very long list of drops, can I post it here? lol.

Yes, you're more than welcome to. In fact, I would prefer you edit the document yourself. lol

But yeah, drop it here.

supahbuddy

• IGN: Jumbo Clowntalker, supah buddy, supah budz
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2019, 12:20:08 AM »
Also have some info from when I was re-making the other guide.

Shansii

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2019, 12:21:28 AM »
Rares:

Leviathan sets:

Red Leviathan: Not only that it drops from lvl 27 Volcano Vaulters but also from lvl 27 Volcano Toads at Monkey Mountain. I can confirm since I planned to grind for rares only and it happened to drop unexpectedly.

GGG Jacket sets:

GGG Snake Green Jacket: While grinding the lvl 27 Volcano Toads at Monkey Mountain. I can confirm.

Winter Sets:

I can confirm the three items below since @lycan565ís statement are true since weíve grinded together.

Tundra Shirt: I can confirm that the lvl 7 Creepy Spawns in-between Peach Creek Commons and Candy Cove drop the Tundra shirt. A friend of mine Sky, managed to find one of them before I can get my hands on it though.

Tundra Pants: I can confirm that the lvl 8 Junkasaurus Wrecks outside the Goatís Junk Yard drop them. The Scrap Scrappers DO NOT drop them after filling two full inventories. They do drop Egger items though, like the Orlando Bloo Disguise for example.

Freezer Pants: The lvl 11 Tiger Wolves DO NOT drop freezer pants as Iíve filled three full inventories and no result. But, a friend of mine Sky managed to find one of them from the Gear Goons at the Nuclear Plant IZ.

Atom Sets:

Proton Shirt: The lvl 6 Hydro Hammer situated behind Peach Creek Commons drop them.

Atomic Pants: I can confirm that lvl 11 Tiger Wolves situated in Camp Kidney and Prickly Pines drop them. Guaranteed almost EVERY lvl 11 monsters drop them except for Lazy Boy Scouts.

Atomic Shoes: I can confirm that the lvl 10 Jerk-o-Lanterns situated in Endsville drop them. The Extremospawns do not the drop them.

DJ jerseys:

Emcee shirt: I can confirm that the lvl 27 Scythe Simian drops it. The Dire Apes DO NOT drop it after filling two inventories of them. I did find velocity pants though.

Tech Sets:

I can also confirm the two items below since @lycan565 and I have grinded it together and got it.

Tech Saboteur Pants: I think Jade has also confirmed this as well but they drop from the lvl 19 Riot Rogues behind Morbucks Towers. Grinded Creeper Kings and after filling up full three inventory bags, no luck. Even managed to find a Great Dragon Blade.

Tech Saboteur Shoes: I can confirm that the lvl 18 Sand Creepers drop the shoes since it dropped too for my friend while grinding it. Squish Scalers donít drop them after filling two full inventories.

Circuit sets:

Short Circuit Shirt: I can confirm another of @lycan565ís statements as the lvl 31 Skull Bashers in Huntorís Crest drop the shirt as well.

Parallel Circuit pants: I can confirm that the lvl 12 Weird Welders drop the pants as well. But the chances of it dropping are extremely unlikely after filling two inventories. Ramcycle is the better option here.

Parallel Circuit Shoes: I can confirm that the lvl 11 Gear Goons drop the shoes as well.

Scorpion sets:

Scorpion Slayer: I can confirm that the Bully Behemoth drops them. A friend of mine, @Tryhard can confirm this as well.

Highlander sets:

Gaelic Pants: I can confirm that the lvl 32 Ghastly Growths inside the Dark Glade IZ drop them. Managed to find tons of ultra rares before finding it though.

Gaelic Boots: I can confirm that the lvl 31 Skull Bashers in Huntorís Crest drop them. Grinded them with a group of friends, @lycan565 and @tryhard managed to get them as well.

Highlander Tunic: I can confirm that the Highlander Tunic drops from the lvl 36 Cephalopod Metapods behind Fuseís lair. Grinded there many times before, always drops the shirt.

Highlander Boots: I can confirm that the Highladner Boots drop from the lvl 34 Jurassic Centurions in the Precipice while grinding there countless times. 

Mock 5 Set:

Mock 5 Helmet: I can confirm that the lvl 7 Doom Drone drop the Mock 5 Helmet. Got several of them after filling up a whole inventory.

Mock 5 Boots: I can confirm that the lvl 6 Hydro Hammer drop the Mock 5 shoes. The lvl 6 Power Painsaw DOES NOT drop them.

Vaporizer sets: (Yet Not Implemented)

Aquatic Vaporizer: I can confirm the lvl 30 Lizard Kings in the Fireswamps drop it.

Nitrogenic Vaporizer: I can confirm the lvl 36 Meteoric Guardians and the lvl 36 Doom Striders drop it.

Misc. Rares:

Eightball Fireball Cannon: The lvl 7 Tech Tunnelers in Genius Grove drop them. Got stacks of them after just filling one inventory.

Uncommons:

Cartoon Shirt set: (Not Yet Implemented)

Mitch Rocks Tee: I can confirm the shirt being dropped from lvl 30 Lizard Kings at the Fireswamps, got three of them in a full inventory.

Captain K'nuckles Tee: I can confirm the shirt being dropped from the lvl 33 Meteoric Sentry, drop easily.

Schnitzel Tee: I can confirm the shirt being dropped from lvl 33 Eyebulbs, drops easily as well.

Supercow Tee: I can confirm the shirt being dropped from lvl 36 Meteoric Guardian and lvl 36 Doom Striders since I get them all the time while grinding there.

Egger Items

The lvl 31 egg at Huntorís Crest which is located behind a tree when you entered from the Firepits, gives you a chance of getting either a Chromostone Helmet or a Speed XLR8 Helmet.

The lvl 34 egg at the Precipice which is located near the Great Eyebulb, gives you a chance of getting either Angelís Prayers or Devilís Wings.

I think thatís all I have for now I hope. Back to the grind I guess.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 12:46:48 AM by Shansii »

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2019, 12:22:03 AM »

Since you were already making the other guide, would you like to help edit this guide? I'll PM you the access key. And yeah, absolutely, drop it here.

supahbuddy

• IGN: Jumbo Clowntalker, supah buddy, supah budz
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2019, 12:26:42 AM »

Since you were already making the other guide, would you like to help edit this guide? I'll PM you the access key. And yeah, absolutely, drop it here.

Sure if you don't mind.

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2019, 12:29:45 AM »

Sure if you don't mind.

I sent you a PM.

Shansii

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2019, 12:40:57 AM »
Sorry my post was messy, had to edit over and over again.

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2019, 12:48:42 AM »
Sorry my post was messy, had to edit over and over again.

Thanks. I added it onto the Junkyard section for further editing. If you want to edit the document yourself, PM me your e-mail.

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2019, 12:55:04 AM »
Okay, I gave you access.

batmaniac

• 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 "𝓜𝓸𝓬𝓱𝓲" 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻 Wu Yifan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2019, 02:09:01 AM »
Squish Scaler definitely drops Tech Saboteur Boots.
Havenít laid one finger on a Sand Creep when I got them.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 02:38:36 AM by batmaniac »

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2019, 04:17:38 AM »
Rares:

Leviathan sets:

Red Leviathan: Not only that it drops from lvl 27 Volcano Vaulters but also from lvl 27 Volcano Toads at Monkey Mountain. I can confirm since I planned to grind for rares only and it happened to drop unexpectedly.

GGG Jacket sets:

GGG Snake Green Jacket: While grinding the lvl 27 Volcano Toads at Monkey Mountain. I can confirm.

Winter Sets:

I can confirm the three items below since @lycan565ís statement are true since weíve grinded together.

Tundra Shirt: I can confirm that the lvl 7 Creepy Spawns in-between Peach Creek Commons and Candy Cove drop the Tundra shirt. A friend of mine Sky, managed to find one of them before I can get my hands on it though.

Tundra Pants: I can confirm that the lvl 8 Junkasaurus Wrecks outside the Goatís Junk Yard drop them. The Scrap Scrappers DO NOT drop them after filling two full inventories. They do drop Egger items though, like the Orlando Bloo Disguise for example.

Freezer Pants: The lvl 11 Tiger Wolves DO NOT drop freezer pants as Iíve filled three full inventories and no result. But, a friend of mine Sky managed to find one of them from the Gear Goons at the Nuclear Plant IZ.

Atom Sets:

Proton Shirt: The lvl 6 Hydro Hammer situated behind Peach Creek Commons drop them.

Atomic Pants: I can confirm that lvl 11 Tiger Wolves situated in Camp Kidney and Prickly Pines drop them. Guaranteed almost EVERY lvl 11 monsters drop them except for Lazy Boy Scouts.

Atomic Shoes: I can confirm that the lvl 10 Jerk-o-Lanterns situated in Endsville drop them. The Extremospawns do not the drop them.

DJ jerseys:

Emcee shirt: I can confirm that the lvl 27 Scythe Simian drops it. The Dire Apes DO NOT drop it after filling two inventories of them. I did find velocity pants though.

Tech Sets:

I can also confirm the two items below since @lycan565 and I have grinded it together and got it.

Tech Saboteur Pants: I think Jade has also confirmed this as well but they drop from the lvl 19 Riot Rogues behind Morbucks Towers. Grinded Creeper Kings and after filling up full three inventory bags, no luck. Even managed to find a Great Dragon Blade.

Tech Saboteur Shoes: I can confirm that the lvl 18 Sand Creepers drop the shoes since it dropped too for my friend while grinding it. Squish Scalers donít drop them after filling two full inventories.

Circuit sets:

Short Circuit Shirt: I can confirm another of @lycan565ís statements as the lvl 31 Skull Bashers in Huntorís Crest drop the shirt as well.

Parallel Circuit pants: I can confirm that the lvl 12 Weird Welders drop the pants as well. But the chances of it dropping are extremely unlikely after filling two inventories. Ramcycle is the better option here.

Parallel Circuit Shoes: I can confirm that the lvl 11 Gear Goons drop the shoes as well.

Scorpion sets:

Scorpion Slayer: I can confirm that the Bully Behemoth drops them. A friend of mine, @Tryhard can confirm this as well.

Highlander sets:

Gaelic Pants: I can confirm that the lvl 32 Ghastly Growths inside the Dark Glade IZ drop them. Managed to find tons of ultra rares before finding it though.

Gaelic Boots: I can confirm that the lvl 31 Skull Bashers in Huntorís Crest drop them. Grinded them with a group of friends, @lycan565 and @tryhard managed to get them as well.

Highlander Tunic: I can confirm that the Highlander Tunic drops from the lvl 36 Cephalopod Metapods behind Fuseís lair. Grinded there many times before, always drops the shirt.

Highlander Boots: I can confirm that the Highladner Boots drop from the lvl 34 Jurassic Centurions in the Precipice while grinding there countless times. 

Mock 5 Set:

Mock 5 Helmet: I can confirm that the lvl 7 Doom Drone drop the Mock 5 Helmet. Got several of them after filling up a whole inventory.

Mock 5 Boots: I can confirm that the lvl 6 Hydro Hammer drop the Mock 5 shoes. The lvl 6 Power Painsaw DOES NOT drop them.

Vaporizer sets: (Yet Not Implemented)

Aquatic Vaporizer: I can confirm the lvl 30 Lizard Kings in the Fireswamps drop it.

Nitrogenic Vaporizer: I can confirm the lvl 36 Meteoric Guardians and the lvl 36 Doom Striders drop it.

Misc. Rares:

Eightball Fireball Cannon: The lvl 7 Tech Tunnelers in Genius Grove drop them. Got stacks of them after just filling one inventory.

Uncommons:

Cartoon Shirt set: (Not Yet Implemented)

Mitch Rocks Tee: I can confirm the shirt being dropped from lvl 30 Lizard Kings at the Fireswamps, got three of them in a full inventory.

Captain K'nuckles Tee: I can confirm the shirt being dropped from the lvl 33 Meteoric Sentry, drop easily.

Schnitzel Tee: I can confirm the shirt being dropped from lvl 33 Eyebulbs, drops easily as well.

Supercow Tee: I can confirm the shirt being dropped from lvl 36 Meteoric Guardian and lvl 36 Doom Striders since I get them all the time while grinding there.

Egger Items

The lvl 31 egg at Huntorís Crest which is located behind a tree when you entered from the Firepits, gives you a chance of getting either a Chromostone Helmet or a Speed XLR8 Helmet.

The lvl 34 egg at the Precipice which is located near the Great Eyebulb, gives you a chance of getting either Angelís Prayers or Devilís Wings.

I think thatís all I have for now I hope. Back to the grind I guess.

Okay, I've mostly implemented everything. You can correct it as you please within reason.

Thanks for reminding me about sets that were not implemented. I'm going to add that all of the other stuff. This is not just a guide for just ultra rares and rares. It's also about the uncommons for the true collectionists.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.