Author Topic: 🚗 ALL VEHICLES AND CODE ITEMS 🚙: UNIVERSAL ITEM GUIDE  (Read 19515 times)

InfinitePossibilities

• 🍅☢️Certified Fresh ☢️🍅
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email

This will now be implemented.

There is a possibility I will radically change the document. 80% of the content that you see here is only viewed by a very small minority. For example, a minority of people are interested in seeing all of the rares, uncommons, commons, and guide items. This takes significant space and lags the file.

If I were to relocate 80% of the content to separate documents, it can reduce the overall size of the document and therefore reduce lag.

InfinitePossibilities

• 🍅☢️Certified Fresh ☢️🍅
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
I made a brand new section of the document. However, the thing is, it's not part of the document. It's a different document.  It's basically a checklist for all of the grindable ultra rares. Feedback is appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Peb2JMmFrhgokIUKvv1tdP7PgyoAanthODkjBJ_kURg/edit?usp=sharing

The skeleton document is not enough. I will be relocate 80% of the document that only a minority of people use to separate documents in order to reduce lag.

Mega4500

• FusionFall Youtuber (mostly). IGN: Plants 10000
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
    • Email
I completely agree with making separate documents for all the Ultra Rares, Rares, Uncommons etc. Not only does it remove lag from the original file, but also removes the need to scroll past all the bonus clutter.

Beast246

• View Profile
Really appreciate the extra time and effort you have been putting in to making your guide convenient and easy to use for everyone. I hope this will satisfy those who have been unjustly bashing it on other threads(that will not be named due to going off-topic according to a CT). It's also great to see others giving you actual constructive criticism to help you improve as one can never stop improving!

InfinitePossibilities

• 🍅☢️Certified Fresh ☢️🍅
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
I completely agree with making separate documents for all the Ultra Rares, Rares, Uncommons etc. Not only does it remove lag from the original file, but also removes the need to scroll past all the bonus clutter.

Thanks!

This is probably the biggest update to the guide since. I reduced the document from 150+ pages down to about 50 pages by transferring other content into their own separate documents. Everything you see on the main document is there because many people use it on a daily basis. I plan to reduce it further.

I've made an item checklist and currently in the process of making a Cartoon Collection.

I forgot to mention. This occured on Sunday, April 14, 2019 around 6:30 PM PST.

Record broken! Oddly enough. The Easter event is no longer new.

inventora

• Leaving cause alt accounts are blank. k bye!
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Stalactitan in Fuse's Hall can also drop the Ruby Angel Leggings. Lucky me, I also got one in a standard crate from a Terra Claw.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 04:16:17 PM by inventora »

InfinitePossibilities

• 🍅☢️Certified Fresh ☢️🍅
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
The Stalactitan in Fuse's Hall can also drop the Ruby Angel Leggings. Lucky me, I also got one in a standard crate from a Terra Claw.

Oh, yes! I recall actually obtaining those pants inside of that lair. Thanks for the info.

SimK64

• This is The Perplexed Pupil. Hi.
    • View Profile
    • FF Retro Shop
    • Email
I gotta say.

This is really impressive. Something I wished I could have helped with.
Oh well. Surprised to see Electron Meta Mace still notorious for its ridiculously low drop rate.

Beast246

• View Profile

Oh, yes! I recall actually obtaining those pants inside of that lair. Thanks for the info.

Seems my luck isn't as good as I thought lol...... As I've grinded the terra claws before and never got RA Pants.

InfinitePossibilities

• 🍅☢️Certified Fresh ☢️🍅
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
I gotta say.

Oh well. Surprised to see Electron Meta Mace still notorious for its ridiculously low drop rate.

Thanks! And yeah, the Electron Meta Mace is expensive for similars as the purple Galactic Blade.

Seems my luck isn't as good as I thought lol...... As I've grinded the terra claws before and never got RA Pants.

Yup. I even got it on footage too. :D

https://youtu.be/h3MwJzKBFFk

Here's the update log:

Many of these are significant. I will talk about five of them.

The largest change is that I relocated many sections of the document into their own separate documents. It went from about 150 pages down to less than 50. This is fantastic because it helps with ease of scrolling and most importantly addresses the lag individuals have complained about. The original document went from about 20 MB down to about 10 MB.

The second largest change is actually an extension of the first. I found a method where you can compress the document by an order of magnitude. This has reduced the file size from 20 MB to 10 MB to about 1 MB in size. This document should be able to run.

Another change I would like to talk about would have to be myself adding FusionFall wiki links to the monsters. If you were to click on the mosnter's name, it would lead to their description to the wiki.

Also, I've spent 10 hours on the Cartoon Collection section. It's incomplete; however, it should be useful.

Lastly, the value of the three April Fool Hats cost 25k each.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 05:25:22 AM by InfinitePossibilities »

inventora

• Leaving cause alt accounts are blank. k bye!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 👉UNIVERSAL ITEM GUIDE w/ ULTRA RARE PRICING👈
« Reply #235 on: April 18, 2019, 01:04:16 PM »
Almost forgot to say this but if I recall properly the Doom Striders drop Cannonbolt Leggings as well. Attained 2 from them yesterday hehe.

InfinitePossibilities

• 🍅☢️Certified Fresh ☢️🍅
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #236 on: April 19, 2019, 01:12:24 AM »
Almost forgot to say this but if I recall properly the Doom Striders drop Cannonbolt Leggings as well. Attained 2 from them yesterday hehe.

Thanks!

1. Several hours of further work has been done for Cartoon Collection

2. I wrote up a rough draft on choosing nano powers. Suggestions are appreciated.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FPUOROOS69PUOXD6JIOfTJBsD2xBecdHZTN4s8qjCL4/edit

3. April Fools, Jester, and Trickster Hats have been revalued to 15k.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 01:14:23 AM by InfinitePossibilities »

HoodHokage69

• View Profile
    • Email
I gotta say.

Thanks! And yeah, the Electron Meta Mace is expensive for similars as the purple Galactic Blade.

Here's the update log:

The largest change is that I relocated many sections of the document into their own separate documents. It went from about 150 pages down to less than 50. This is fantastic because it helps with ease of scrolling and most importantly addresses the lag individuals have complained about. The original document went from about 20 MB down to about 10 MB.

The second largest change is actually an extension of the first. I found a method where you can compress the document by an order of magnitude. This has reduced the file size from 20 MB to 10 MB to about 1 MB in size. This document should be able to run.

Another change I would like to talk about would have to be myself adding FusionFall wiki links to the monsters. If you were to click on the mosnter's name, it would lead to their description to the wiki.

Also, I've spent 10 hours on the Cartoon Collection section. It's incomplete; however, it should be useful.

In cartoon collection you put The sword of Billy in Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy.I think The sword of billy is not from Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy and it is from adventure time.In adventure time,Billy the hero have a sword similar with billy sword from the game.
Correct me if I'm wrong

InfinitePossibilities

• 🍅☢️Certified Fresh ☢️🍅
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
I gotta say.

Here's the update log:

In cartoon collection you put The sword of Billy in Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy.I think The sword of billy is not from Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy and it is from adventure time.In adventure time,Billy the hero have a sword similar with billy sword from the game.
Correct me if I'm wrong

Thanks. You're actually correct. The Sword of Billy does come from Adventure Time. Thanks for letting me know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADr866IewMI

Shirouluffy19

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #239 on: April 19, 2019, 10:37:45 AM »
Wow so much work, I appreciate that! :)

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.