Author Topic: UNIVERSAL ITEM GUIDE  (Read 22081 times)

Fury_Acrobatzeta

• Head of the Sonic Fusion Xtraction Project.
    • View Profile
Re: 👉UNIVERSAL ITEM GUIDE w/ ULTRA RARE PRICING👈
« Reply #285 on: May 08, 2019, 10:44:55 PM »
Hey, everyone. I haven't been active as much as I've wanted to. I'm currently studying for university finals. Once the school year is done, I have an internship locked and loaded. Itís going to give me a lot of money, so Iíll be very busy during the spring and summer. I value FusionFall a lot; however, I value my education and career much more.

You'll still see me posting on the forums, updating the document, and uploading videos. However, it won't be as intense. Instead of 4+ hours of FusionFall a day, it's been cut down by a lot. I need to focus on other responsibilities in my personal life.

I hope this is understandable.
Don't worry about it, just concentrate in what's important in your life.
Good luck with the whole school thing.

cosmaline

• View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 09, 2019, 12:48:07 AM »
Don't worry about it. Real life comes first. Good luck with finals and congrats on the internship!  ;D

Mega4500

• FusionFall Youtuber (mostly). IGN: Plants 10000
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #287 on: May 09, 2019, 07:31:22 AM »
Hey, everyone. I haven't been active as much as I've wanted to. I'm currently studying for university finals. Once the school year is done, I have an internship locked and loaded. Itís going to give me a lot of money, so Iíll be very busy during the spring and summer. I value FusionFall a lot; however, I value my education and career much more.

You'll still see me posting on the forums, updating the document, and uploading videos. However, it won't be as intense. Instead of 4+ hours of FusionFall a day, it's been cut down by a lot. I need to focus on other responsibilities in my personal life.

I hope this is understandable.
Dont ya worry. In fact i say you should focus more on studying and leave fusionfall for a bit, that way you can also refresh.

Good Luck with finals! May lord fuse give you as good grades as you are lucky with item drops.
i wouldīnt mind if you also uploaded the lvl 29 guide, as one of my characters is now stuck in 29 big rip

GoatDavid

• IGN: haha mysides
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #288 on: May 09, 2019, 11:53:20 PM »
Want to confirm that the Closed Circuit Boots can be obtained from the Fusionflies in Huntor's Crest.

Ruth

• ℱancy Unicode doesn't make you special.
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 10, 2019, 12:48:46 AM »
I wonder which Ultra Rares the Wooly Behemoth drops other than the Mercury Shirt. Before the economy-crashing update, they shared a drop pool with regular Fusionflies. Now that the drop pools have been fixed, I wonder if there are any items listed as Fusionfly drops on this guide that exclusively drop from Wooly Behemoths.

JetZflare25

• Unlike Sonic I don't chuckle. Wait, I did. Oh no.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 11, 2019, 07:25:43 PM »
BBA items are misnamed.
Plumber Shock should be Plumber Officer
Candy Pirate First Class should be First Mate
KND should be KNDefender to clear up ambiguity
Fusion #2 Helmet should be with the Shades. I don't think they should be with the KNDefender set

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Item Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #291 on: May 12, 2019, 06:45:09 AM »
Thanks to everyone who understands. I appreciate it. I want to be a kid again, but everyone needs to grow up.

For the other responses, I updated the document. You're welcome.  ;)

Also, I'm incredibly happy that this thread has well over 10,000 views! Since this community is small, 10k is a big deal. lol

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #292 on: May 14, 2019, 08:03:02 PM »

Outside of the S+ tier Devil's Temptations and the Solomon Hat, the Phoenix Wings and Toxic Spawns have now been made part of the S-tier family!

As a person trying to croc pot almost everything to level 36 rare stats, I decided to add again the level 36 rare section back onto the main document.

Ruth

• View Profile
« Reply #293 on: May 14, 2019, 09:49:19 PM »
Sandtiger Leviathans drop from Freakosaurus Rex in the Firepits Infected Zone. Apparently they're Level 31 monsters in a Level 30 area.

Shirouluffy19

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #294 on: May 15, 2019, 01:40:17 PM »
I would like a link to tribal sets guide item on which mobs does usually drop them. I'm wondering if they had "boots or shoes".

Patscout1211

• View Profile
« Reply #295 on: May 15, 2019, 06:48:56 PM »
I would like a link to tribal sets guide item on which mobs does usually drop them. I'm wondering if they had "boots or shoes".

They do not

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #296 on: May 15, 2019, 11:37:54 PM »
Sandtiger Leviathans drop from Freakosaurus Rex in the Firepits Infected Zone. Apparently they're Level 31 monsters in a Level 30 area.

That's very strange. I need double confirmation.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13PjTy-YEfNpl4736dVbTV1M4PD0UfTIFDX4WNcZtzQE/edit?usp=sharing

There are unfortunately and strangely no shoes.

Ruth

• View Profile
« Reply #297 on: May 16, 2019, 12:21:06 AM »

That's very strange. I need double confirmation.
Correction: Freakosaurus Rex are Level 30 monsters that drop Level 31 C.R.A.T.E.S.

I think that this is related to the missing drop table glitch in the original game that gave Fusion Numbuh Four a several unique Level 30 drops. He was supposed to share a drop table with Freakosaurus Rex but they were given Level 31 drops instead. Maybe Fusion Numbuh Four still has a unique drop table in FusionFall Retro.

Shirouluffy19

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #298 on: May 21, 2019, 12:28:39 PM »
Bump

VenomFactions

• Making my own meta
    • View Profile
Re: UNIVERSAL ITEM GUIDE w/ ULTRA RARE PRICING
« Reply #299 on: May 21, 2019, 01:19:22 PM »
I can confirm that the tribal set does not have shoes for the set. I can say this confidently, as I was the one who founded the tribal set drop info on the item guide with a friend of mine.

Edit: Hey Infinite, I granted you access to the document and if it still doesn't work let me know.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 01:21:04 PM by VenomFactions »

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.