Author Topic: 👉Racing & Dark Horntail Drop Table:UNIVERSAL ITEM GUIDE w/ ULTRA RARE PRICING👈  (Read 12898 times)

Shirouluffy19

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: UNIVERSAL ITEM GUIDE w/ ULTRA RARE PRICING
« Reply #300 on: May 22, 2019, 01:01:14 PM »
I can confirm that the tribal set does not have shoes for the set. I can say this confidently, as I was the one who founded the tribal set drop info on the item guide with a friend of mine.

Edit: Hey Infinite, I granted you access to the document and if it still doesn't work let me know.
he is busy.

VenomFactions

• Making my own meta
    • View Profile
Re: UNIVERSAL ITEM GUIDE w/ ULTRA RARE PRICING
« Reply #301 on: May 24, 2019, 01:26:00 AM »
I can confirm that the tribal set does not have shoes for the set. I can say this confidently, as I was the one who founded the tribal set drop info on the item guide with a friend of mine.

Edit: Hey Infinite, I granted you access to the document and if it still doesn't work let me know.
he is busy.
No problem. Whenever Infinite needs the records it'll be there.

JetZflare25

• Unlike Sonic I don't chuckle. Wait, I did. Oh no.
    • View Profile
Re: 👉UNIVERSAL ITEM GUIDE w/ ULTRA RARE PRICING👈
« Reply #302 on: June 06, 2019, 05:49:17 PM »
Is this up to date?

ILLESTxMEXICAN

• Leader of Goon Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 06, 2019, 05:54:33 PM »
Is this up to date?
For the most part yes

batmaniac

• 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 "𝓜𝓸𝓬𝓱𝓲" 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻 Wu Yifan
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 10, 2019, 08:17:50 AM »
I MISS YOU, INFINITY.

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #305 on: June 23, 2019, 10:42:41 PM »
I'm somewhat back from my brief hiatus. I'm currently doing my internship right now. I'm working ~60 hours a week, so the number of hours I'm dedicating to this game will still be low. With this massive update, I will do my best to add all of the racing items to the document.

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #306 on: June 24, 2019, 12:20:30 AM »

Added photos to Dark Horntail. Thanks to Venom Fan and Sugar Venom for the photos.

Colonel_Rex

• By Thor's banjo woman! - IGN: General Rex
    • View Profile
Ayyy you're back. Thanks for continuing to update your item guide!  :D

LandMaster2952

• IGN is Venture Man
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hey Infinite, something very important to note about the Dark Horntail is that there are multiple of them, 4 per spawn rotation to be exact.

It's called Dark Horntail. Level 40 A monsters. As SkyWingHero said above, spawns in that area, 5 of them, possibly with a 30 min respawn rate (not sure tho)?

Drops Dark Horntail crates. 4 sets so far, Diamond Head, Chromastone, Bombegranate & Schnitzel armours. Chest plate, pants and boots for each. Not sure if there's a helm. They look like the ice set from christmas. All level 5, UR except for Schnitzel which is common.

They also drop a Dark Horntail Clobber, level 36 UR mace.

Will update if they drop anything else.

Update:

4 of them travel in a pack, 1 of them roams alone. Also these things are hard to kill, especially when theyre in the pack.

Mezonamikaze

• garlic ganger
    • View Profile
    • Email
first time posting here but as i saw the guide missing an item in the peach creek estates (past) racing zone drops it is said to drop the urban ranger commando set which is a 3 piece set but i just happened to get the set's backpack there it is called urban ranger commando backpack it is UR and level 1

EDIT: urban ranger commando beret drops too level 1 UR

« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 11:19:24 AM by Mezonamikaze »

Mezonamikaze

• garlic ganger
    • View Profile
    • Email
first time posting here but as i saw the guide missing an item in the peach creek estates (past) racing zone drops it is said to drop the urban ranger commando set which is a 3 piece set but i just happened to get the set's backpack there it is called urban ranger commando backpack it is UR and level 1

i can send an image of the backpack if needed,also saw the Leakey lake drops and i didn't get any of those so either the icons and names are from the og and don't match or there are multiple sets in there (what i got and saw were the wayfarer's camp shirt/pathfinder's cargo shorts/pathfinder's hiking boots)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 11:07:31 AM by Mezonamikaze »

GreenFlame

• IGN: Green Flame, The World, Golden Wind, Big Wow
    • View Profile
    • Email
There are 137 pods at Megas' Last Stand.

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email

Thanks to everyone who have sent me photos! I have not even touched a single race, yet I have about 80% of the items documented. I still need to document the rest of the items. Please post them here.

Regarding the Dark Horntails, I'm making a video about them. How many are there? I'm hearing 3, 4, and 5. When they spawn, do they all spawn at once?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 12:39:21 AM by InfinitePossibilities »

batmaniac

• 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 "𝓜𝓸𝓬𝓱𝓲" 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻 Wu Yifan
    • View Profile
Regarding the Dark Horntails, I'm making a video about them. How many are there? I'm hearing 3, 4, and 5. When they spawn, do they all spawn at once?

I think there are five of them,
but they definitely spawn depending on when they were last killed, so not all necessarily at once.

Confirmed there are five. They are fast and hit HARD.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 10:22:09 AM by batmaniac »

Mischiefuse

• IGN: Ultra Torch
    • View Profile
Didn't see this on the doc, but you can also get spidermonkey (non ultimate) arms from the Habitat Homes Infected Zone race

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.