Author Topic: 👉UNIVERSAL ITEM GUIDE w/ ULTRA RARE PRICING👈  (Read 11076 times)

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
Re: Universal Item Guide
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2019, 10:24:19 PM »
I'm going to have to make a FusionFall Wiki account and add some missing photos.

For example, the Cheosuk Skirt has no picture on the wiki.

It's a good thing I made my legendary grinding results video. It has a picture of it, AND I get to add in further items for the uncommons and rares that have no info on them.

I'm done with today's editing.

For today, I
- Added the locations of all items from level 29 to 36. I wasn't able to do it for anything below that because there are multiple areas for each level. For example, level 3 has Peach Creek Commons, Estates, and Candy Cove.

- I added the monster's type for any monsters I skipped over.

I wasn't able to continue the grinding results because of errands, unfortunately, however, I see no reason to not be able to do it today.

Edit:
I made the FusionFall Wiki account and uploaded the photo.

Edit:
I also updated the out-of-date information with these two items not being on Retro which is false.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 10:37:19 PM by InfinitePossibilities »

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2019, 04:32:43 AM »
Bump.

I'm focusing my attention towards editing this video I'm making. I should be able to update the guide, even a little bit, today.

FallenGabrielle

• Numbuh 91.12 IGN : Fallen Gabrielle
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2019, 11:22:01 AM »
Excuse me if my question isn't adapted to the topic, but where can we get items under level 5 ? I'm looking for some of them that are listed as level 1 or such.

And are the items released for an event still be available after said event ? Like can the 10th Anniversary Birthday Bash items still be found or not ? (i was sick i couldn't play the game last month soooo)

The list is very well done, by the way.

batmaniac

• IGN: Wu Yifan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2019, 11:38:58 AM »
Excuse me if my question isn't adapted to the topic, but where can we get items under level 5 ? I'm looking for some of them that are listed as level 1 or such.

And are the items released for an event still be available after said event ? Like can the 10th Anniversary Birthday Bash items still be found or not ? (i was sick i couldn't play the game last month soooo)

The list is very well done, by the way.

Items under level five are primarily found in the future.
The only way to get those and ones from events is through trading.

Shansii

• IGN: clancy li
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2019, 09:28:26 PM »
I'm going to have to make a FusionFall Wiki account and add some missing photos.

For example, the Cheosuk Skirt has no picture on the wiki.

It's a good thing I made my legendary grinding results video. It has a picture of it, AND I get to add in further items for the uncommons and rares that have no info on them.

I'm done with today's editing.

For today, I
- Added the locations of all items from level 29 to 36. I wasn't able to do it for anything below that because there are multiple areas for each level. For example, level 3 has Peach Creek Commons, Estates, and Candy Cove.

- I added the monster's type for any monsters I skipped over.

I wasn't able to continue the grinding results because of errands, unfortunately, however, I see no reason to not be able to do it today.

Edit:
I made the FusionFall Wiki account and uploaded the photo.

Edit:
I also updated the out-of-date information with these two items not being on Retro which is false.

So, you have all the locations added of all the rares and all the uncommons through lvl 29 to 36? Was going to add all the lvl 29 to 36 items locations eventually. But, I guessed you beat me to it.

StormVector

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2019, 03:36:43 AM »
I only have a limited list of items I picked up while grinding lvls 18-22ish, mainly uncommons, but I've been wondering just how "Uncommon" they are. Is it generally a whole area that drops things, or are the uncommons specific to a certain enemy like URs etc?

DiscoPanda

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2019, 07:11:03 AM »
Just wanted to say on behalf of all people that like to collect in-game items (not just ultra rares and rares), thanks for making this! Having droplists of all items in one place is super convenient.

batmaniac

• IGN: Wu Yifan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2019, 09:05:54 PM »
Glasgow Pants and Lowlander Pants are also dropped by Tar Titan. ;)

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2019, 01:55:13 AM »
As I was building the guide, I felt burnout and stopped editing for a few days and focused on editing the grinding results video. Some other stuff happened which delayed both projects; however, I should be able to edit the universal item guide again.

I only have a limited list of items I picked up while grinding lvls 18-22ish, mainly uncommons, but I've been wondering just how "Uncommon" they are. Is it generally a whole area that drops things, or are the uncommons specific to a certain enemy like URs etc?
Each monster has their own drop table. It's the same for commons and uncomons.

Just wanted to say on behalf of all people that like to collect in-game items (not just ultra rares and rares), thanks for making this! Having droplists of all items in one place is super convenient.
Thanks! It's a work of love. :)

Glasgow Pants and Lowlander Pants are also dropped by Tar Titan. ;)
Thanks. I'll add it in. :)

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2019, 05:53:21 AM »
Okay, I placed in 4 hours into this guide and for the official FusionFall wiki.

1. Fixed Jerseys
2. Added pistols such as pistol rifle series and vacuum lasers
3. Gave names to uncommon sets such as luxury rifle, bazookas, UFO repeater, etc
4. Fixed spelling errors
5. Changed font size in boxes to font 12, for names of sets mostly to size 24, gave 24 bold on most stuff
6. Remove the name 'set' for many items
7. I arranged the other uncommon clothing sets such as the cartoon shirts
8. Added photos for Cherufe set and other items since FusionFall wiki does not have it, I also uploaded it to the wiki as well
9. Added photos for Frogman and for the wiki
10. Added photos for those Halloween sets and for the wiki

« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 05:54:56 AM by InfinitePossibilities »

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2019, 06:40:09 AM »
I updated the guide a little bit. From my recent legendary grinding results, I added information on the drop table of Ghastly Growths. Also, a friend of mine, Illest Mexican, gave me information on the Jurassic Centurion drop table by giving a list of all of their uncommons.

Shansii

• IGN: clancy li
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2019, 12:24:01 PM »
Note couldnít have access to the document. So wrote down a very long list. Also, the words that are crossed means they happened to be confirmed already. I happen to Ďdouble confirmí it.

I can confirm the girl items since my friend Sky Runner who plays a girl character grinded them with me and can confirm as well.

More item locations

Rares:

City Point

-Shark Bite (rare), from lvl 13 Dynamite Mouse at City Point.

-Zac Skate Pants (rare) drop from lvl 13 Dynamite Mouse at City Point.

-Kickflip Shirt (rare) also drop from lvl 13 Destroy-us-alls at City Point. Another drop location.

Mount Blackhead

-Vanquisher Shuttergun & Kickflip Pants (rare) drop from lvl 14 Ghastly Growths near Mount Blackhead.

Leaky Lake

-Kickflip Pants (rare) drop from lvl 14 Clawdads at Leaky Lake.

Acorn Flats

-Nosegrind Shirt (rare) also drop from lvl 16 Terropins at Acorn Flats. Another drop location.

Pimpleback Mountains

-Nosegrind shoes (rare) drop from lvl 17 Dynamite Mouse at Pimpleback Mountains.

-Needlenose rifle (rare) drop from lvl 17 Wild Skeeters at Pimpleback Mountains.

Orchid Bay

-Frappe, Admiral Shirt, and Dark Avenger pants (rare) drop from lvl 17 Boardwalk Bullies at Orchid Bay.

Morbucks Towers

-Tailslide shirt (rare) also drop from lvl 19 Riot Rogues behind Morbucks Towers. Another drop location.

The Ruins

-Guppy Triceraquin Gun (rare) drop from lvl 20 Timber Hulks at the Ruins.

-Commissioner Shirt (rare) drop from the lvl 20 Timber Hulks at the Ruins.

Tech Square

-Pinknose Rifle, Windswept Shoes & Tech Saboteur Shoes (rare) drop from lvl 21 Timber Creepers at Tech Square.

Devilís Bluff & Devilís Canyon

-Magnetic Spreader (rare) drops from lvl 21 Canyon Stalkers from in Devilís Bluff.

-Tailslide pants (rare) also drop from lvl 21 Canyon Stalkers at Devilís Bluff. Another drop location

-Watermelon Frappe (rare) drop from lvl 21 Talon Titans at Devilís Canyon.

Tech Square

-Grand Marshal shoes (rare) drop from lvl 21 Horror Kings near the the Tyrannical Gardens IZ at Galaxy Gardens.

Steam Alley

-Pinklight gun Speeder Shirt & Grand Marshal Shirt (rare) drop from lvl 23 Oil Ogres at Steam Alley[/b]

-Emerald Angel Shoes, Spearnose Rifle & Sugar-Free Gumzooka (rare) drop from lvl 23 Putrid Spawns at Steam Alley.

Lower Catacombs

-Fruit Gumzooka, Omni-Range Pitch Pistol & Eagle Headdress (rare) drop from lvl 25 Fowl Fiends in the Lower Catacombs.

-Super Smooth Shaverama, Gold Angel Shoes, Tech Flight Shirt & Tabasco Flamethrower (rare) drop from lvl 26 Cryptworm at the Lower Catacombs.

Really Twisted Forest

-Whitelight gun Tech Flight Pants, Hardnose Rifle & Rapid Fire Boots (rare) drop from lvl 26 Brackish Beasts in the Really Twisted Forest.

Huntorís Crest

Elysian Spreader (rare) drops from lvl 31 Fusionflies at Heroís Crest.

Dark Glade

-Short Circuit Shoes, Cheops Leggings, Super Scope Centaur, Gaelic Pants & Brass Apple of Discord (rare) drop from lvl 32 Ghastly Growths inside the Dark Glade IZ.

-Lightspeed Pants & Dinoboid Frisbee (rare) drop from lvl 32 Bully Behemoths inside the Dark Glade IZ.

Heroís Hollow

-Cyber Auto Rifle (rare) drop from lvl 33 Eyebulbs at Heroís Hollow. 

-Asgardian Spreader, Ghost Ship Shooter & Short Circuit Pants (rare) drop from lvl 33 Shellwoms at Heroís Hollow.

Fuseís lair

-Gangreen Gang Little Arturo Jacket, Scorpion Predator, Jade Dragon Blade (rare) drop from lvl 36 Great Shellworms outside Fuseís lair.

-Super Scope Basilisk, Highlander Shirt & Amenhotep Shirt (rare) drop from lvl 36 Scoria Cephalopods outside Fuseís lair.

Dark Apple of Discord, Omega Roughneck & Zanzibar Pants (rare) drop from lvl 36 Meteoric Guardians outside Fuseís lair.

Uncommons:

City Point

-Wetsuit Sandals, Sentinel Shirt, Sooper, Sticky Gatling Gun (uncommon) drop lvl 13 Dynamite Mouse at City Point.

-Hypersonic Drill, Celebrity Rifle, Mommy Thumper, Robotic Claw (uncommon) drop from lvl 13 Fire Hydras at City Point.

Mount Blackhead

-Wetsuit Pants, Abstract Vector Gun, San Serif Sword & Stinkray Collectorís Edition (uncommon) drop from lvl 14 Ghastly Growths near Mount Blackhead.

Leaky Lake

-Kamboozooka, Cherry Pop Gun & Guardian Pants (uncommon) drop from lvl 14 Crawdad Daddies at Leaky Lake.

-Sooper Sweet Gatling Gum, Wetsuit Shirt, Supersonic Drill, Omega Blacklight Shirt (uncommon) drop from lvl 15 Striding Eels at Leaky Lake.

Acorn Flats

-Tulip Bootie (Girls), Spider Egg, V-Charger Ultimate & Maxed Null Void Pistol (uncommon) drop from lvl 16 Spider Toads and Slime Serpents at Acorn Flats.

-Diver Sandals, Guardian Shirt & The John Hancock (uncommon) drop from lvl 16 Terropins at Acorn Flats.

Townsville Center

Luminous Greatsword, Omega Blacklight Shoes, Stink Ray Ultimate Edition & Carpenter Pants (Boys) (uncommon) drop from lvl 16 Dire Raptors at Townsville Center.

Orchid Bay

-Cranberry Club, Toadstool Blaster, Illuminator & Diver Pants (uncommon) drop from lvl 17 Boardwalk Bashers at Orchid Bay. (Lvl 17 Dynamite Mouse at Pimpleback Mountains have nearly or have the exact same drops as Boardwalk Bashers.)

-Watchdog Boots, Vacuum Laser, Beamer & Motorcycle Jacket (uncommon) drop from lvl 17 Boardwalk Bullies at Orchid Bay. (Lvl 17 Wild Skeeters at Pimpleback Mountains have nearly or have the exact drops as Boardwalk Bullies.)

Blunder Buster, Notched Falchion, Blue Wing Laser & Deer Tribal Shirt (uncommon) drop from lvl 17 [n]Master Tentakillers[/b] at Orchid Bay. (Lvl 17 Breaker Bears at Pimpleback Mountains have nearly or have the exact drops as Master Tentakillers.)

Bravo Beach

-Mecha Pulse Cannon, Vivid Kicks (Boys), Bean Cannon, Deep Tribal Leggings & Diver Shirt (uncommon) drop from lvl 18 Jet Skills at Bravo Beach.

Morbucks Towers

Deep Sea Sandals, Beamer Pro, Atmospheric Laser & Steam Shower Spreader (uncommon) drop from lvl 19 Riot Rogues behind the Construction Site IZ at Morbucks Towers.

Twisted Forest

Gator Sneakers, Blueberry Club, Mushroom Blaster, Dagger Illuminator & Fox Tribal Shirt (uncommon) drop from lvl 19 Granite Grabbers at Twisted Forest.

The Ruins

Sentry Boots, Hard Boiled Bomb, Optimized Sabre Cannon & Hawk Cockpit Gun (uncommon) drop from level 20 Timber Creepers at the Ruins.

Mojoís Volcano

-Space Chameleon, Cowpoke Shirt, Red Ripper, & Silver Mace (uncommon) drop from lvl 20 Spawn Simians underneath Mojoís Volcano.

Galaxy Gardens

-Bayonet Illuminator, Deep Sea Shirt, Buttoncap Blaster, Road Rash Pants, Bear Tribal Shirt, Jagged Falchion & Blunder Boomer (uncommon) drop from lvl 21 Timber Creepers at Galaxy Gardens.

-Suction Laser, Clown Shoes, Star Child Hightops (Girls), Sentry Pants & Beamer Max (uncommon) drop from lvl 21 Demolition Bears & Canyon Stalkers in Devilís Bluff.

-Road Rash Boots, Overclocked Sabre Cannon, Sentry Shirt, Seol Pants (Boys), Neonex Axe & Genie Boots (uncommon) drop from lvl 22 Pneumatic Bears at Devilís Canyon.

Steam Alley

-Serrated Falchion, Bodyguard Boots, Teal Filigree Shirt, Ballet Shoes, Pressured Laser, Harmonic Kaya Gun, Coral Reef Diver Pants, Pillow Jacket, Beamer Elite, Candy Cane Shorts & Mega Shield Helmet (uncommon) drop from lvl 23 Putrid Spawns at Steam Alley.

Burning Rubber Jacket, Seol Shirt (Boys), Wolf Tribal Shirt, Ski Pants, Blunder Duster, Grapeberry Club, Silver Wing Laser & Seol Shoes (Girls) (uncommon) drop from lvl 23 Oil Orges at Steam Alley.

Nowhere

Puffball Blaster, Rabbit Slippers, Caliper Club, Mega Shield Boots, Buckaroo Shirt, Rapier Illuminator, Neonex Shirt & Petrosapien Shard (uncommon) drop from lvl 23 Fowl Fiends at Nowhere.

-Jigsaw Shirt, Mediterranean Jeans, Ski Shirt, Buckaroo Pants, Rage Ripper, Lovely Lass Hightops (Girls), Rage Ripper, Seol Shoes (Boys) & Bombastic Kicks (Boys) (uncommon) drop from lvl 24 Ghoul Golems drop outside the Area 51.5 IZ at Nowhere.

-B-99 Hornet, Cheese Spreader, Goofy Shoes, Nexonex Shoes, Wolf Tribal Leggings, Diamond Mace, Pinto Cannon, Eagle Cockpit Cannon, Bodyguard Shorts, Seol Skirt (Girls) (uncommon) drop from lvl 24 Desert Clawdad outside the Area 51.5 IZ at Nowhere.

Lower and Upper Catacombs

Dino Sneakers, Improved Infantry Pants, Argonex Pants, Snowboard Boots, Quantum Laser, Beamer Extremer, Eagle Tribal Shirt, Corn Popper, Plant Club & Hansik Shirt (uncommon) drop from lvl 25 Fowl Fiends at the Lower Catacombs.

-Sunken Treasure Pants, Down Jacket, Ocre Filigree Shirt, Rawhide Boots, Hog WIld Handgun, Vulture Cockpit Gun & Royal Mace (uncommon) drop from lvl 26 Cryptworms in the Lower Catacombs.

Really Twisted Forest & Forgotten Falls

Grizzly Shoes, Goldenberry Club, Mega Shield Shirt, Gladius Illuminator, Argonex Axe, Stinkhorn Blaster, Polar Shoes, Orce Filigree Pants, Sunken Treasure Sandals & Ornamental Cloak (uncommon)  drop from lvl 25 Boarbills at the Really Twisted Forest.

Ninjutsu Pants, Car Racer Pants, Onyx Falchion, Blunder Crusher, Rawhide Shirt, Bodyguard Shirt, Jester Shoes, Burning Rubber Shoes & Kiva Pants (uncommon) drop from lvl 25 Brackish Beast in the Really Twisted Forest. Grime Serpents have identical drops as well but differ in URs.

-Hansik Shirt (Boys), Sunny Side Bomb Space Komodo, Bunny Slippers, I.R. Baboon Shorts, Rad Ripper, Danse Shoes & Garbanzo Cannon (uncommon) drop from lvl 26 Great Terropins at Forgotten Falls.

-Ultimate Sabre Cannon, Mecha Pulsa Cannon 5000, Car Racer Shirt, Kiva Boots, Argonex Shirt, Pointed Brush & Snowboard Pants (uncommon) drop from lvl 26 Slizzards at Forgotten Falls.

Forsaken Valley

-Piston Rifle, Xtreme Ski Boots, Nautilus Scattergun, King Hammer, Boskov Shoes, Dano Shirt (Girls) & Chaos Gun (uncommon) drop from lvl 28 Fossil Crawlers in Forsaken Valley.

Firepits

-Diskotech 33 RPM, Xtreme Ski Pants, Dano Shoes (Girls), Azure Filigree Shirt, Puffy Jacket, Mustard Acid Blaster, Electroshock Claw & Heavy Kertrunker (uncommon) drop from lvl 29 Lizard Queens at the Firepits.

Fireswamps

-Rotation Rifle 10x, 3on Cutter, Atlantis Scattergun, Screwball Shoes, Machine Jacket, Laser Lance Mark II, Cyber Shield Boots, Mighty Miss Hightops (Girls), Dano Skirt (Girls) &  Dano Shoes (Boys) & Monarch Hammer (uncommon) drop from lvl 30 Miasma Hulks near the Fireswamps IZ.

Huntorís Crest

Chuseok Shirt (Girls), Djinn Shoes, Aerial Slicer, Fusebreaker Tornado, Stunt Driver Pants, Micro-Particle Rifle, Xeronex Pants, (Heavier Kerthunker, Xeronex Axe & Hypercharged Claw) (uncommon) drop from lvl 31 Wooly Mammoth and Fusionflies.

Dark Glade

Chuseok Shoes, 3Con Collider, Oceanus Scattergun, Laser Lance Mark III, Crimson Filigree Shirt, Sultan Hammer, Johnny Bravo Trunks, Comforter Jacket & Rotation Rifle 20x (uncommon) drop from lvl 32 Ghastly Growths inside the Dark Glade IZ.

Hoppity Slippers, Chuseok Shirt (Boys), Imperial Trousers, Electric Lancet, Yucky Goomaker, Cyber Shield Shirt, Helixbore Bazooka & Bloo Juice Grenade (uncommon) drop from lvl 32 Bully Behemoths inside the Dark Glade IZ.

Surge Cannon 120V, Kenjutsu Shirt, Xenonex Shirt, Stunt Driver Shirt, Xtreme Snowboard Pants, Fast Action Piston Rifle, Calamity Gun & Shooting Star Blade (uncommon) from lvl 32 Dark Fusionflies inside the Dark Glade IZ.

Heroís Hollow

-Boot Camp Boots, Doom Laser Sword, Evil Clown Shoes, Xtreme Snowboard Shirt & Alien Acid Blaster (uncommon) drop from lvl 33 Eyebulbs at Heroís Hollow.

-Featherlight Slicer, Crimson Filigree Slippers, Sharpened Dreihander, Triple Threat Fire Boost, UFO Repeater LE, Extreme Jacket, Hyper Shield Boots & Royal Shirt (uncommon) drop from lvl 33 Shellwoms in Heroís Hollow.

Green Maw

-Royal Dreihander, Surgical Slicer, Wind Waster, UFO Repeater SE & Triple Threat Max Boost drop from lvl 35 Slag Cephalopods near the Green Maw IZ. Restest.

Fuseís Lair

-Jeongswol Shoes (Boys), Pressurebore Bazooka, Stinky Goomaker, Battlefront Boots, Heavenly Meteor Blade, Electric Dart, Snotgun & Bigtop Shirt (uncommon) drop from lvl 36 Great Shellworms outside Fuseís lair.

-Jeongwol Skirt (Girls), Rotation Rifle 100x, 3Con Crasher, Regalia Shoes, Sawswipe Scimitar, Grapeade Grenade, Poseidon Scattergun, Violet Filigree Slippers, Laser Lance Mark V, Radonex Shoes, Ben Tennyson Tee (uncommon) drop from lvl 36 Scoria Cephalopods outside Fuseís lair.

-Xtra Extreme Shirt, Trumpet Blaster, Radonex Shoes, Drag Racer Shoes, Panda Shoes, Emperor Hammer, Flight Pants, Surge Cannon 240V Cataclysm Gun & Supercow Tee (uncommon) drop from lvl 36 Meteoric Guardians outside Fuseís lair.

Egger:

City Point

Doyle mask (rare) & wooden hat (rare) drop from lvl 13 Destroy-us-alls at City Point.

Wizard hat (uncommon) Diving Helmet (uncommon)  Billyís nose (uncommon) & Detective Monocle drop (uncommon), Cyber Goggles (uncommon) from lvl 14 Fire Hydras at City Point.

Sombrero (uncommon) Scurvy Day Helmet (uncommon) & Rocket Pack (uncommon) drop from lvl 14 Dynamite Mouse at City Point.

Orchid Bay

Dexter Goggles (uncommon) & Gas Mask (uncommon) drop from lvl 17 Boardwalk Bullies at Orchid Bay.

PimpleBack Mountains

-Cowpoke hat (rare) drop from lvl 17 Dynamite Mouse at Pimpleback Mountains. (Lvl 17 Boardwalk Brawlers also drop the same loot at Pimpleback Mountains.)

Gatsby Cap (common), Bean Scout Hat (common), Vampire Cape (common) & Echo Echo Sonic Pack (uncommon) drop from lvl 17 Master Tentakillers at Orchid Bay. (Lvl 17 Breaker Bears also drop the same loot at Pimpleback Mountains.)

-Bubbles Dynamo Mask (ultra rare) drop from lvl 17 Dynamite Mouse & Wild Skeeters at Pimpleback Mountains.

Devilís Bluff

Fred Fredburger mask (uncommon)and Lucky Girl Mask (uncommon) drop from lvl 21 Demolition Bears at Devilís Bluff.

Galaxy Gardens

Frog Hat (common), Buckaroo (common),  Skull Helmet (uncommon) Ski Mask Goggles (rare) drop from lvl 21 Horror Kings outside the Galaxy Gardens infected Zone.

-Really Twisted Forest

-Mecha Shield Helmet (rare) and
Coco hat
(ultra rare)  drop from lvl 25 Brackish Beasts.

Lower Catacombs

-Hammer Hat & Euguneís Scary Mask drop from lvl 25 Fowl Fiends at the Lower Catacombs.

Really Twisted Forest

Monkey Helmet (uncommon) drop from lvl 25 Boarbills at Really Twisted Forest.

Heroís Hollow

Xtra Xtreme Goggles (uncommon) drop from lvl 33 Shellworms at Heroís Hollow.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 01:47:49 PM by Shansii »

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2019, 02:49:41 PM »
Note couldnít have access to the document. So wrote down a very long list. Also, the words that are crossed means they happened to be confirmed already. I happen to Ďdouble confirmí it.

I can confirm the girl items since my friend Sky Runner who plays a girl character grinded them with me and can confirm as well.

More item locations

Rares:

City Point

-Shark Bite (rare), from lvl 13 Dynamite Mouse at City Point.

-Zac Skate Pants (rare) drop from lvl 13 Dynamite Mouse at City Point.

-Kickflip Shirt (rare) also drop from lvl 13 Destroy-us-alls at City Point. Another drop location.

Mount Blackhead

-Vanquisher Shuttergun & Kickflip Pants (rare) drop from lvl 14 Ghastly Growths near Mount Blackhead.

Leaky Lake

-Kickflip Pants (rare) drop from lvl 14 Clawdads at Leaky Lake.

Acorn Flats

-Nosegrind Shirt (rare) also drop from lvl 16 Terropins at Acorn Flats. Another drop location.

Pimpleback Mountains

-Nosegrind shoes (rare) drop from lvl 17 Dynamite Mouse at Pimpleback Mountains.

-Needlenose rifle (rare) drop from lvl 17 Wild Skeeters at Pimpleback Mountains.

Orchid Bay

-Frappe, Admiral Shirt, and Dark Avenger pants (rare) drop from lvl 17 Boardwalk Bullies at Orchid Bay.

Morbucks Towers

-Tailslide shirt (rare) also drop from lvl 19 Riot Rogues behind Morbucks Towers. Another drop location.

The Ruins

-Guppy Triceraquin Gun (rare) drop from lvl 20 Timber Hulks at the Ruins.

-Commissioner Shirt (rare) drop from the lvl 20 Timber Hulks at the Ruins.

Tech Square

-Pinknose Rifle, Windswept Shoes & Tech Saboteur Shoes (rare) drop from lvl 21 Timber Creepers at Tech Square.

-Magnetic Spreader (rare) drops from lvl 21 Canyon Stalkers from in Devilís Bluff.

-Tailslide pants (rare) also drop from lvl 21 Canyon Stalkers at Devilís Bluff. Another drop location

-Watermelon Frappe (rare) drop from lvl 21 Talon Titans at Devilís Canyon.

Tech Square

-Grand Marshal shoes (rare) drop from lvl 21 Horror Kings near the the Tyrannical Gardens IZ at Galaxy Gardens.

Steam Alley

-Pinklight gun Speeder Shirt & Grand Marshal Shirt (rare) drop from lvl 23 Oil Ogres at Steam Alley[/b]

-Emerald Angel Shoes, Spearnose Rifle & Sugar-Free Gumzooka (rare) drop from lvl 23 Putrid Spawns at Steam Alley.

Lower Catacombs

-Fruit Gumzooka, Omni-Range Pitch Pistol & Eagle Headdress (rare) drop from lvl 25 Fowl Fiends in the Lower Catacombs.

-Super Smooth Shaverama, Gold Angel Shoes, Tech Flight Shirt & Tabasco Flamethrower (rare) drop from lvl 26 Cryptworm at the Lower Catacombs.

Really Twisted Forest

-Whitelight gun Tech Flight Pants, Hardnose Rifle & Rapid Fire Boots (rare) drop from lvl 26 Brackish Beasts in the Really Twisted Forest.

Huntorís Crest

Elysian Spreader (rare) drops from lvl 31 Fusionflies at Heroís Crest.

Dark Glade

-Short Circuit Shoes, Cheops Leggings, Super Scope Centaur, Gaelic Pants & Brass Apple of Discord (rare) drop from lvl 32 Ghastly Growths inside the Dark Glade IZ.

-Lightspeed Pants & Dinoboid Frisbee (rare) drop from lvl 32 Bully Behemoths inside the Dark Glade IZ.

Heroís Hollow

-Cyber Auto Rifle (rare) drop from lvl 33 Eyebulbs at Heroís Hollow. 

-Asgardian Spreader, Ghost Ship Shooter & Short Circuit Pants (rare) drop from lvl 33 Shellwoms at Heroís Hollow.

Fuseís lair

-Gangreen Gang Little Arturo Jacket, Scorpion Predator, Jade Dragon Blade (rare) drop from lvl 36 Great Shellworms outside Fuseís lair.

-Super Scope Basilisk, Highlander Shirt & Amenhotep Shirt (rare) drop from lvl 36 Scoria Cephalopods outside Fuseís lair.

Dark Apple of Discord, Omega Roughneck & Zanzibar Pants (rare) drop from lvl 36 Meteoric Guardians outside Fuseís lair.

Uncommons:

City Point

-Wetsuit Sandals, Sentinel Shirt, Sooper, Sticky Gatling Gun (uncommon) drop lvl 13 Dynamite Mouse at City Point.

-Hypersonic Drill, Celebrity Rifle, Mommy Thumper, Robotic Claw (uncommon) drop from lvl 13 Fire Hydras at City Point.

Mount Blackhead

-Wetsuit Pants, Abstract Vector Gun, San Serif Sword & Stinkray Collectorís Edition (uncommon) drop from lvl 14 Ghastly Growths near Mount Blackhead.

Leaky Lake

-Kamboozooka, Cherry Pop Gun & Guardian Pants (uncommon) drop from lvl 14 Crawdad Daddies at Leaky Lake.

-Sooper Sweet Gatling Gum, Wetsuit Shirt, Supersonic Drill, Omega Blacklight Shirt (uncommon) drop from lvl 15 Striding Eels at Leaky Lake.

Acorn Flats

-Tulip Bootie (Girls), Spider Egg, V-Charger Ultimate & Maxed Null Void Pistol (uncommon) drop from lvl 16 Spider Toads and Slime Serpents at Acorn Flats.

-Diver Sandals, Guardian Shirt & The John Hancock (uncommon) drop from lvl 16 Terropins at Acorn Flats.

Townsville Center

Luminous Greatsword, Omega Blacklight Shoes, Stink Ray Ultimate Edition & Carpenter Pants (Boys) (uncommon) drop from lvl 16 Dire Raptors at Townsville Center.

Orchid Bay

-Cranberry Club, Toadstool Blaster, Illuminator & Diver Pants (uncommon) drop from lvl 17 Boardwalk Bashers at Orchid Bay. (Lvl 17 Dynamite Mouse at Pimpleback Mountains have nearly or have the exact same drops as Boardwalk Bashers.)

-Watchdog Boots, Vacuum Laser, Beamer & Motorcycle Jacket (uncommon) drop from lvl 17 Boardwalk Bullies at Orchid Bay. (Lvl 17 Wild Skeeters at Pimpleback Mountains have nearly or have the exact drops as Boardwalk Bullies.)

Blunder Buster, Notched Falchion, Blue Wing Laser & Deer Tribal Shirt (uncommon) drop from lvl 17 [n]Master Tentakillers[/b] at Orchid Bay. (Lvl 17 Breaker Bears at Pimpleback Mountains have nearly or have the exact drops as Master Tentakillers.)

Bravo Beach

-Mecha Pulse Cannon, Vivid Kicks (Boys), Bean Cannon, Deep Tribal Leggings & Diver Shirt (uncommon) drop from lvl 18 Jet Skills at Bravo Beach.

Morbucks Towers

Deep Sea Sandals, Beamer Pro, Atmospheric Laser & Steam Shower Spreader (uncommon) drop from lvl 19 Riot Rogues behind the Construction Site IZ at Morbucks Towers.

Twisted Forest

Gator Sneakers, Blueberry Club, Mushroom Blaster, Dagger Illuminator & Fox Tribal Shirt (uncommon) drop from lvl 19 Granite Grabbers at Twisted Forest.

The Ruins

Sentry Boots, Hard Boiled Bomb, Optimized Sabre Cannon & Hawk Cockpit Gun (uncommon) drop from level 20 Timber Creepers at the Ruins.

Mojoís Volcano

-Space Chameleon, Cowpoke Shirt, Red Ripper, & Silver Mace (uncommon) drop from lvl 20 Spawn Simians underneath Mojoís Volcano.

Galaxy Gardens

-Bayonet Illuminator, Deep Sea Shirt, Buttoncap Blaster, Road Rash Pants, Bear Tribal Shirt, Jagged Falchion & Blunder Boomer (uncommon) drop from lvl 21 Timber Creepers at Galaxy Gardens.

-Suction Laser, Clown Shoes, Star Child Hightops (Girls), Sentry Pants & Beamer Max (uncommon) drop from lvl 21 Demolition Bears & Canyon Stalkers in Devilís Bluff.

-Road Rash Boots, Overclocked Sabre Cannon, Sentry Shirt, Seol Pants (Boys), Neonex Axe & Genie Boots (uncommon) drop from lvl 22 Pneumatic Bears at Devilís Canyon.

Steam Alley

-Serrated Falchion, Bodyguard Boots, Teal Filigree Shirt, Ballet Shoes, Pressured Laser, Harmonic Kaya Gun, Coral Reef Diver Pants, Pillow Jacket, Beamer Elite, Candy Cane Shorts & Mega Shield Helmet (uncommon) drop from lvl 23 Putrid Spawns at Steam Alley.

Burning Rubber Jacket, Seol Shirt (Boys), Wolf Tribal Shirt, Ski Pants, Blunder Duster, Grapeberry Club, Silver Wing Laser & Seol Shoes (Girls) (uncommon) drop from lvl 23 Oil Orges at Steam Alley.

Nowhere

Puffball Blaster, Rabbit Slippers, Caliper Club, Mega Shield Boots, Buckaroo Shirt, Rapier Illuminator, Neonex Shirt & Petrosapien Shard (uncommon) drop from lvl 23 Fowl Fiends at Nowhere.

-Jigsaw Shirt, Mediterranean Jeans, Ski Shirt, Buckaroo Pants, Rage Ripper, Lovely Lass Hightops (Girls), Rage Ripper, Seol Shoes (Boys) & Bombastic Kicks (Boys) (uncommon) drop from lvl 24 Ghoul Golems drop outside the Area 51.5 IZ at Nowhere.

-B-99 Hornet, Cheese Spreader, Goofy Shoes, Nexonex Shoes, Wolf Tribal Leggings, Diamond Mace, Pinto Cannon, Eagle Cockpit Cannon, Bodyguard Shorts, Seol Skirt (Girls) (uncommon) drop from lvl 24 Desert Clawdad outside the Area 51.5 IZ at Nowhere.

Lower and Upper Catacombs

Dino Sneakers, Improved Infantry Pants, Argonex Pants, Snowboard Boots, Quantum Laser, Beamer Extremer, Eagle Tribal Shirt, Corn Popper, Plant Club & Hansik Shirt (uncommon) drop from lvl 25 Fowl Fiends at the Lower Catacombs.

-Sunken Treasure Pants, Down Jacket, Ocre Filigree Shirt, Rawhide Boots, Hog WIld Handgun, Vulture Cockpit Gun & Royal Mace (uncommon) drop from lvl 26 Cryptworms in the Lower Catacombs.

Really Twisted Forest & Forgotten Falls

Grizzly Shoes, Goldenberry Club, Mega Shield Shirt, Gladius Illuminator, Argonex Axe, Stinkhorn Blaster, Polar Shoes, Orce Filigree Pants, Sunken Treasure Sandals & Ornamental Cloak (uncommon)  drop from lvl 25 Boarbills at the Really Twisted Forest.

Ninjutsu Pants, Car Racer Pants, Onyx Falchion, Blunder Crusher, Rawhide Shirt, Bodyguard Shirt, Jester Shoes, Burning Rubber Shoes & Kiva Pants (uncommon) drop from lvl 25 Brackish Beast in the Really Twisted Forest. Grime Serpents have identical drops as well but differ in URs.

-Hansik Shirt (Boys), Sunny Side Bomb Space Komodo, Bunny Slippers, I.R. Baboon Shorts, Rad Ripper, Danse Shoes & Garbanzo Cannon (uncommon) drop from lvl 26 Great Terropins at Forgotten Falls.

-Ultimate Sabre Cannon, Mecha Pulsa Cannon 5000, Car Racer Shirt, Kiva Boots, Argonex Shirt, Pointed Brush & Snowboard Pants (uncommon) drop from lvl 26 Slizzards at Forgotten Falls.

Forsaken Valley

-Piston Rifle, Xtreme Ski Boots, Nautilus Scattergun, King Hammer, Boskov Shoes, Dano Shirt (Girls) & Chaos Gun (uncommon) drop from lvl 28 Fossil Crawlers in Forsaken Valley.

Firepits

-Diskotech 33 RPM, Xtreme Ski Pants, Dano Shoes (Girls), Azure Filigree Shirt, Puffy Jacket, Mustard Acid Blaster, Electroshock Claw & Heavy Kertrunker (uncommon) drop from lvl 29 Lizard Queens at the Firepits.

Fireswamps

-Rotation Rifle 10x, 3on Cutter, Atlantis Scattergun, Screwball Shoes, Machine Jacket, Laser Lance Mark II, Cyber Shield Boots, Mighty Miss Hightops (Girls), Dano Skirt (Girls) &  Dano Shoes (Boys) & Monarch Hammer (uncommon) drop from lvl 30 Miasma Hulks near the Fireswamps IZ.

Huntorís Crest

Chuseok Shirt (Girls), Djinn Shoes, Aerial Slicer, Fusebreaker Tornado, Stunt Driver Pants, Micro-Particle Rifle, Xeronex Pants, (Heavier Kerthunker, Xeronex Axe & Hypercharged Claw) (uncommon) drop from lvl 31 Wooly Mammoth and Fusionflies.

Dark Glade

Chuseok Shoes, 3Con Collider, Oceanus Scattergun, Laser Lance Mark III, Crimson Filigree Shirt, Sultan Hammer, Johnny Bravo Trunks, Comforter Jacket & Rotation Rifle 20x (uncommon) drop from lvl 32 Ghastly Growths inside the Dark Glade IZ.

Hoppity Slippers, Chuseok Shirt (Boys), Imperial Trousers, Electric Lancet, Yucky Goomaker, Cyber Shield Shirt, Helixbore Bazooka & Bloo Juice Grenade (uncommon) drop from lvl 32 Bully Behemoths inside the Dark Glade IZ.

Surge Cannon 120V, Kenjutsu Shirt, Xenonex Shirt, Stunt Driver Shirt, Xtreme Snowboard Pants, Fast Action Piston Rifle, Calamity Gun & Shooting Star Blade (uncommon) from lvl 32 Dark Fusionflies inside the Dark Glade IZ.

Heroís Hollow

-Boot Camp Boots, Doom Laser Sword, Evil Clown Shoes, Xtreme Snowboard Shirt & Alien Acid Blaster (uncommon) drop from lvl 33 Eyebulbs at Heroís Hollow.

-Featherlight Slicer, Crimson Filigree Slippers, Sharpened Dreihander, Triple Threat Fire Boost, UFO Repeater LE, Extreme Jacket, Hyper Shield Boots & Royal Shirt (uncommon) drop from lvl 33 Shellwoms in Heroís Hollow.

Green Maw

-Royal Dreihander, Surgical Slicer, Wind Waster, UFO Repeater SE & Triple Threat Max Boost drop from lvl 35 Slag Cephalopods near the Green Maw IZ. Restest.

Fuseís Lair

-Jeongswol Shoes (Boys), Pressurebore Bazooka, Stinky Goomaker, Battlefront Boots, Heavenly Meteor Blade, Electric Dart, Snotgun & Bigtop Shirt (uncommon) drop from lvl 36 Great Shellworms outside Fuseís lair.

-Jeongwol Skirt (Girls), Rotation Rifle 100x, 3Con Crasher, Regalia Shoes, Sawswipe Scimitar, Grapeade Grenade, Poseidon Scattergun, Violet Filigree Slippers, Laser Lance Mark V, Radonex Shoes, Ben Tennyson Tee (uncommon) drop from lvl 36 Scoria Cephalopods outside Fuseís lair.

-Xtra Extreme Shirt, Trumpet Blaster, Radonex Shoes, Drag Racer Shoes, Panda Shoes, Emperor Hammer, Flight Pants, Surge Cannon 240V Cataclysm Gun & Supercow Tee (uncommon) drop from lvl 36 Meteoric Guardians outside Fuseís lair.

Egger:

City Point

Doyle mask (rare) & wooden hat (rare) drop from lvl 13 Destroy-us-alls at City Point.

Wizard hat (uncommon) Diving Helmet (uncommon)  Billyís nose (uncommon) & Detective Monocle drop (uncommon), Cyber Goggles (uncommon) from lvl 14 Fire Hydras at City Point.

Sombrero (uncommon) Scurvy Day Helmet (uncommon) & Rocket Pack (uncommon) drop from lvl 14 Dynamite Mouse at City Point.

Orchid Bay

Dexter Goggles (uncommon) & Gas Mask (uncommon) drop from lvl 17 Boardwalk Bullies at Orchid Bay.

PimpleBack Mountains

-Cowpoke hat (rare) drop from lvl 17 Dynamite Mouse at Pimpleback Mountains. (Lvl 17 Boardwalk Brawlers also drop the same loot at Pimpleback Mountains.)

Gatsby Cap (common), Bean Scout Hat (common), Vampire Cape (common) & Echo Echo Sonic Pack (uncommon) drop from lvl 17 Master Tentakillers at Orchid Bay. (Lvl 17 Breaker Bears also drop the same loot at Pimpleback Mountains.)

-Bubbles Dynamo Mask (ultra rare) drop from lvl 17 Dynamite Mouse & Wild Skeeters at Pimpleback Mountains.

Devilís Bluff

Fred Fredburger mask (uncommon)and Lucky Girl Mask (uncommon) drop from lvl 21 Demolition Bears at Devilís Bluff.

Galaxy Gardens

Frog Hat (common), Buckaroo (common),  Skull Helmet (uncommon) Ski Mask Goggles (rare) drop from lvl 21 Horror Kings outside the Galaxy Gardens infected Zone.

-Really Twisted Forest

-Mecha Shield Helmet (rare) and
Coco hat
(ultra rare)  drop from lvl 25 Brackish Beasts.

Lower Catacombs

-Hammer Hat & Euguneís Scary Mask drop from lvl 25 Fowl Fiends at the Lower Catacombs.

Really Twisted Forest

Monkey Helmet (uncommon) drop from lvl 25 Boarbills at Really Twisted Forest.

Heroís Hollow

Xtra Xtreme Goggles (uncommon) drop from lvl 33 Shellworms at Heroís Hollow.

PM me your e-mail and I'll give you access to the document

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2019, 03:15:51 PM »
I replied to your PM. You now have access to the document.

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2019, 04:42:20 PM »
I added a bunch of stuff.

I added the Recon rifles, SHAVERAMAS, Dual Edge, Valentines event items, Secret Vendors
Other rare rifles, added other rare shatterguns, CHEEZOKA rockets
Darklight and GUMZOOKA, Sonic Pitch Pistols

and some other stuff

We're going to need info on these please.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.