Author Topic: 👉Racing & Dark Horntail Drop Table:UNIVERSAL ITEM GUIDE w/ ULTRA RARE PRICING👈  (Read 12901 times)

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
Re: All New Items Included: Universal Item Guide w/ Ultra Rare Price Guide
« Reply #195 on: April 07, 2019, 09:03:52 PM »
any one selling spawn backpack? :( IGN is Da mercenary

You can look for them at the Fall-Bay area at the forums.

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #196 on: April 08, 2019, 04:47:55 AM »
I gave access to Champ Dragonfighter the document. He's one of the most qualified people in the game. His accomplishments are many such as being the 2nd person to beat the game, the first person to have 4 level 36s, the most level 36s, and the speedrun world record at about 36 hours.

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #197 on: April 08, 2019, 06:54:24 AM »
The biggest change to the price guide has been made regarding event items. I delegated the work to Illest Mexican. He consulted it with others. I changed the values on some of them. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Changes are still being made.

Ruth

• Currently on Hiatus
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 08, 2019, 01:49:00 PM »
The biggest change to the price guide has been made regarding event items. I delegated the work to Illest Mexican. He consulted it with others. I changed the values on some of them. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Changes are still being made.
The prices for event items now seem low compared to how much some people are willing to pay. If you decrease the prices of event items, you might as well decrease the prices of the ultra rares as well since not many people are willing to pay 40,000 taros for an item such as the Brigadier Shoes. Anyways, wouldn't some event items be higher price than listed since their events passed months ago? I know a couple of Birthday Bash items that are high demand.

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #199 on: April 08, 2019, 08:16:07 PM »
The prices for event items now seem low compared to how much some people are willing to pay. If you decrease the prices of event items, you might as well decrease the prices of the ultra rares as well since not many people are willing to pay 40,000 taros for an item such as the Brigadier Shoes. Anyways, wouldn't some event items be higher price than listed since their events passed months ago? I know a couple of Birthday Bash items that are high demand.

Please tell me what event items need to be increased and decreased.

Ruth

• Currently on Hiatus
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 08, 2019, 09:58:22 PM »

Please tell me what event items need to be increased and decreased.
Each event item should have a minimum-maximum price range. Some items I would increase in price would be the Icicles (they're definitely worth more than just 20 taros), Fiskerton Bubblehead, Chef Hat, Novelty Blood Gnats, Blood Gnat Buddy, Blood Gnat Exterminator Set, Leprechaun Set, Web Head, Puckerberry Hood, and most (if not all) Birthday Bash event items.

I'm not sure which items should be decreased in price. Maybe the Ancestral Sets because they're common Halloween drops and very low demand.

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #201 on: April 08, 2019, 10:02:01 PM »
To be honest, in my personal opinion, I want to go back to the "each update it increases by 25k to 100k"  But the difference is that it's up to each person to decide what value they are willing to pay

Ruth

• Currently on Hiatus
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 08, 2019, 11:05:46 PM »
To be honest, in my personal opinion, I want to go back to the "each update it increases by 25k to 100k"  But the difference is that it's up to each person to decide what value they are willing to pay
I think that this should be on a per month basis. Each month should increase prices by a certain amount of taros (from nothing to 100,000+ taros) depending on the rarity and demand of the items. For example, the Ancestral sets and Panfake Head are low-demand items that have stayed static in prices while the Big Chill Wings are continuously increasing in price every month. If the item comes back in a future update, their prices will reset. If not, they will continue to increase in prices until they reach a limit.

CodeZyro

• A Kind Soul. IGN: Aaron Archlight, Nacho Bear
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #203 on: April 09, 2019, 02:46:10 PM »
bump

Askzven

• woah what's going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 09, 2019, 06:18:40 PM »
beautiful post

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #205 on: April 09, 2019, 07:45:15 PM »
What are your thoughts on the latest event prices update on the guide? The 25k to 100k per update has been removed.

I personally want it back. If enough people want it back, I'll revert back to it. If I do revert it back, it's up to the person and the trader to decide how much they want for it.

For example:
Time Squad - 150k-600k
Halloween - 125k-500k
Knishmas - 100k-400k
Birthday Bash - 75k-300k
Valentines - 50k-200k
St. Patrick - 25k-100k
Easter - not yet

So for example, when trading for Halloween pieces, people will pay between 150k to 600k per piece or set.

or even 25k to 50k per update

Time Squad - 150k-300k
Halloween - 125k-250k
Knishmas - 100k-200k
Birthday Bash - 75k-150k
Valentines - 50k-100k
St. Patrick - 25k-50k
Easter - not yet

Or when people trade for Birthday Bash items, it's up to the trader and buyer to pay each piece at 75k to 150k.

My personal reasoning is that it's relatively easy to grind taros. It's entirely possible to get 50k taros an hour. If you grind an hour a day, you can easily get 350,000 taros a week.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 07:50:33 PM by InfinitePossibilities »

Ruth

• Currently on Hiatus
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 09, 2019, 11:39:19 PM »
What are your thoughts on the latest event prices update on the guide? The 25k to 100k per update has been removed.

I personally want it back. If enough people want it back, I'll revert back to it. If I do revert it back, it's up to the person and the trader to decide how much they want for it.

For example:
Time Squad - 150k-600k
Halloween - 125k-500k
Knishmas - 100k-400k
Birthday Bash - 75k-300k
Valentines - 50k-200k
St. Patrick - 25k-100k
Easter - not yet

So for example, when trading for Halloween pieces, people will pay between 150k to 600k per piece or set.

or even 25k to 50k per update

Time Squad - 150k-300k
Halloween - 125k-250k
Knishmas - 100k-200k
Birthday Bash - 75k-150k
Valentines - 50k-100k
St. Patrick - 25k-50k
Easter - not yet

Or when people trade for Birthday Bash items, it's up to the trader and buyer to pay each piece at 75k to 150k.

My personal reasoning is that it's relatively easy to grind taros. It's entirely possible to get 50k taros an hour. If you grind an hour a day, you can easily get 350,000 taros a week.
The latest event item prices aren't really accurate in my opinion. If you read my post above, you will see the system that I prefer. To summarize, each event item should have an initial price that increases by 0 to 100,000+ after each month until they reach a limit.

The initial prices should be how much an item is worth during an event. For example, the Panfake Head would be worth nothing while the Bunny Backpacks (most valuable Easter item besides the guitar in my opinion) would be worth around 20,000 taros.

The time elapsed since an event ended might not always determine the prices. For example, the Leprechaun Sets are already worth more than (or about the same as) the Blood Gnat Exterminator Sets.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 11:46:04 PM by Ruth »

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #207 on: April 10, 2019, 07:53:09 AM »
Can you give an example on some prices?

On a side note, I uploaded the How to Get Phoenix Wings video.

https://youtu.be/xzq3TPShnRc

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #208 on: April 10, 2019, 08:26:28 PM »
It's better late than never, but I'm going to do a tutorial on how to get Fusion Spawns.

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #209 on: April 11, 2019, 06:48:46 PM »
Tutorial for Fusion Spawns will come out probably today.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.