Author Topic: Universal Item Guide  (Read 23993 times)

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Item Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
Re: 👉UNIVERSAL ITEM GUIDE w/ ULTRA RARE PRICING👈
« Reply #240 on: April 19, 2019, 04:24:35 PM »
Wow so much work, I appreciate that! :)

Thank you, Shirou! I appreciate it a lot. :D

Also, here's another updated log.

I'm finally 'done' with the Cartoon Collection section. This has taken me well over 12+ hours of my time. Improvements are always there; however, I've laid down the core foundation. I had a lot of fun doing this, and I was surprised how some items are actually references to the show. For example, the Beast set from Mojo is actually a reference to an episode from Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. I found that very interesting.

Incredibly, there is just so much Ben 10 gear that you're not wrong if the alternate name for this game is FusionFall: Ben 10 and Friends. There's so much representation of Ben 10 in this game that it's not even funny.

Suggestions are always welcome. Price changes are always welcome. Please let me know.

Shirouluffy19

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #241 on: April 19, 2019, 08:36:05 PM »
bump

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #242 on: April 20, 2019, 09:55:22 AM »
I hope everyone is enjoying the latest significant updates. Any suggestions and criticisms are always avaialble. You have a voice. I'm likely going to slow down on the significant changes and focus on other projects such as my YouTube channel.

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #243 on: April 20, 2019, 11:20:11 AM »
There was another thread I recently made. It was about achivement hunting. I created a document about it. More achievements will be typed down but the central achievements are there.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10lpphuIegTdVxIOK-9MJDrP0amLGBfWAhfJ8uRUNHm4/edit

I also updated the front page's cover. I found it on Google images.

Lastly,

It should be self-explanatory.

As of right now and for the next week or so, I'm going to level up my second level 36 character. I've been wanting to have another level 36 character; however, this passion 'job' which is the item guide and creating videos has been taking up extraordinary amounts of my time.

Updates will be minor in the following time.

Shirouluffy19

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #244 on: April 20, 2019, 11:38:00 AM »
amazing :))

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #245 on: April 20, 2019, 04:22:30 PM »

Thanks!

I'm experimenting with dark mode theme for the documents. Let me know if you like it.

Bellaboo

• *drools* hoi
    • View Profile
    • hi, my name is
    • Email
« Reply #246 on: April 20, 2019, 07:17:00 PM »

Thanks!

I'm experimenting with dark mode theme for the documents. Let me know if you like it.

dark mode looks more sleek and easy on my baby eyes, i suggest keep c:

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #247 on: April 21, 2019, 08:30:51 AM »

Thanks!

dark mode looks more sleek and easy on my baby eyes, i suggest keep c:

I've asked a dozen people if they like dark mode. Almost all of them have stated yes. Okay, I'm going to make the document have a dark theme to it. The main problem is that you need to have an extension installed to go see as dark mode, but I'll try and look for a way.

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #248 on: April 21, 2019, 06:37:58 PM »
Well, I searched for several hours. Unfortunately, there's no way to make the Google document have a dark mode without having an extension installed. It's okay though.

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #249 on: April 22, 2019, 12:14:01 PM »
I hope you like the dark mode within the document. It's now my standard viewing. It's also my standard viewing across the Internet including the forums.

Value of Phoenix Wings, Toxic Spawns, and maybe Mayor's Top Hat will probably drop.

Regarding the guide, I did a minor update and added another 'achievement'. It's a hardcore achivement where you croc pot every guide armor to at least level 36 rare stats.

My little vacation from the item guide and video making is going well. I'm now level 10 with my character. I hope to reach at least level 12 by the end of the day.

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #250 on: April 22, 2019, 09:17:35 PM »
My character is now level 14. I like listening to podcasts while leveling up. I was listening to this podcast between these two people named Sam and Jordan.

Another minor update:

I updated the Nano Power Selection guide. I wrote several paragraphs discussing the usefulness of having Wilt and Professor Utonium as you are leveling up.

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #251 on: April 23, 2019, 06:55:41 AM »
A few things:

1. I removed the Easter section at the bottom of the document. I should have done that earlier because it was taking up unecessary space. Once the event is over, the Easter section at the top of the document will be relocated to the bottom.

2. I removed the hashtags on the main document. This originally served a purpose to identify CN themed items; however, with the creation of the Cartoon Collector section, it became obsolete.

3. Once new grindable items are introduced, I'm not sure where to relocate the Phoenix Wings, Toxic Spawns, and Mayor's Hat. Do I create a new section? Do I relocate the items to Ultra Rare Clothing? When the Kiva Shirt was introduced, it was simple to relocate the set to the ultra rare clothes section.

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #252 on: April 23, 2019, 02:20:55 PM »
1. I created a new section called "Other Ultra Rares" for past grindable ultra rares. Once the next update occurs and there will be a probability that there will be more grindable ultra rares, the Phoenix Wings, Mayor's Hat, and Toxic Spawns will be relocated there.

2. Added a comment on the value drop of the aforementioned items on "State of the Economy"

3. Debating if I should relocate world boss items to another document. I'll only leave out the most recent ones.

InfinitePossibilities

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #253 on: April 24, 2019, 11:40:28 AM »
My character is now level 16. I hope to reach at least level 20 today. While leveling up, I took screenshots of mission award items.

[img width-600]https://i.imgur.com/g0VI44h.png[/img]

« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 11:48:59 AM by InfinitePossibilities »

Pistol_SpaceAir

• Animation - Web Design - Phone repair
    • View Profile
    • VidLii
Re: UNIVERSAL ITEM GUIDE w/ ULTRA RARE PRICING
« Reply #254 on: April 24, 2019, 02:04:40 PM »
Please stop spamming the threads
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 02:06:43 PM by Pistol_SpaceAir »

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.