Author Topic: non show items  (Read 131 times)

Ribbles

• sometimes you play the game sometimes it plays you
    • View Profile
    • Email
non show items
« on: February 01, 2019, 08:17:47 PM »
It's some thing commonly overlooked, mostly forgotten about, but is one of the most important, and coolest parts of the game. all the gear, monsters, and places NOT tied to a CN show. I would love to see more of the uniquely fusionfall items that we have. many of the items i'm talking about are around 6-15 level, like the planecasters, quartz hammers, wanderers gear sets, and many other things.

dusky

• wutwut wut wut
    • View Profile
Re: non show items
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 09:04:25 PM »
I really liked the Sci-Fi vibes that were commonly present. I watched Eureka Seven for the first time a bit back and the fashion in the show really reminded me of FusionFall. I do think there's been a good balance between show and non-show designs in the Calling All Designers! thread, so you're definitely not the only one who feels that way.

Poppleworks

• IGN: Mister Poppleworks
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 07:19:40 AM »
I really liked the Sci-Fi vibes that were commonly present. I watched Eureka Seven for the first time a bit back and the fashion in the show really reminded me of FusionFall. I do think there's been a good balance between show and non-show designs in the Calling All Designers! thread, so you're definitely not the only one who feels that way.
Wow, you're not kidding about Eureka Seven. Looks like it served as some sort of inspiration for the clothing designers.

dusky

• wutwut wut wut
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 04:55:23 PM »
Wow, you're not kidding about Eureka Seven. Looks like it served as some sort of inspiration for the clothing designers.

Yeah, it was at peak popularity around the time the original game was probably being developed, so I actually wouldn't be overly surprised if it came up when doing the research for the general style. Hades, I'd recommend any of the devs give it a watch for inspo (and because it's a really good show).

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.