Author Topic: Vehicles? And where to obtain them?  (Read 339 times)

JoOcean

• View Profile
    • Email
Vehicles? And where to obtain them?
« on: February 11, 2019, 02:07:08 PM »
Hi I just got back into game after not having played it since it shut down. Iím loving retro so far and in the past 3 days of and on and off playing Iíve reached lvl13. Iím about to head into city point, but Iím wondering if there were any vehicles that I could be using? I know that you can rent them at mount Blackwood, but I was hoping for permanent?. If anybody has a vehicle they could sell or point me in the right direction thatíd be great.

Shirouluffy19

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Vehicles? And where to obtain them?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 02:18:04 PM »
Well there is no permanent vehicles, it's only rentable ATM. There is vehicle vendors at mt blackhead, townsville center and forsaken valley(all the 750 speed ones) also they added the 900 speed ones for renting.

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Item Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 03:11:58 PM »
What's your IGN? I'll warp you to a vehicle vendor and give you free taros for it.

treydude30

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 08:23:04 PM »
Your first Vehicle is Level 10
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 08:25:29 PM by treydude30 »

batmaniac

• 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 "𝓜𝓸𝓬𝓱𝓲" 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻 Wu Yifan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2019, 09:26:17 PM »
Vehicles cannot be traded and can only be rented weekly at this point.
Unfortunately, just slower vehicles are available for low level players.
When you reach 30, you can obtain the faster ones at Haunted Ridge.

InfinitePossibilities

• YouTuber, Universal Item Guide Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2019, 06:05:33 AM »
Vehicles cannot be traded and can only be rented weekly at this point.
Unfortunately, just slower vehicles are available for low level players.
When you reach 30, you can obtain the faster ones at Haunted Ridge.

It's kinda silly when you think about it. In the real world, when you purchase an automobile, most people would pay to buy or at least rent/lease. The only time I would ever see myself having a vehicle for a limited amount of time would be if I were traveling somewhere new and I don't have a car.

batmaniac

• 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 "𝓜𝓸𝓬𝓱𝓲" 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻 Wu Yifan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2019, 08:12:58 AM »
It's kinda silly when you think about it. In the real world, when you purchase an automobile, most people would pay to buy or at least rent/lease. The only time I would ever see myself having a vehicle for a limited amount of time would be if I were traveling somewhere new and I don't have a car.

Same. I live in the city, so transportation comes easy and traffic is horrendous.
I have access to a car as well, but almost never use it unless I have to go out of state.
But I also need to hop on the wheel every now and then too in case I forget how to park. ;D

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.