Author Topic: A small thought about Retro costume  (Read 240 times)

Simon395

• Fusionfall for life!
    • View Profile
    • Email
A small thought about Retro costume
« on: February 05, 2019, 09:44:50 PM »
I don't know if anyone can relate or I'm the only one, but despite being targeted for kids, Fusionfall really has many costumes with great, creative designs. To be honest, I sometimes really hope those are real so I can wear them. But at the same time, I get a feeling that people would consider them 'childish' so I'm not sure if they're that cool or it's just me :-\

AGTRigorMortis

• A nostalgia seeking gamer.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: A small thought about Retro costume
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 05:15:32 AM »
I don't know if anyone can relate or I'm the only one, but despite being targeted for kids, Fusionfall really has many costumes with great, creative designs. To be honest, I sometimes really hope those are real so I can wear them. But at the same time, I get a feeling that people would consider them 'childish' so I'm not sure if they're that cool or it's just me :-\

Some of the costumes worn in the game are similar to what you would see on superhero action movies, and superhero franchises sell and is still a big business. There's also a thing called cosplay, is that childish? I'm not patronising, just pointing out the obvious.

And people like to go to Halloween parties every October.

Point being, it's not what people wear that is the problem, it's how they behave.

Simon395

• Fusionfall for life!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 06:19:49 AM »
Some of the costumes worn in the game are similar to what you would see on superhero action movies, and superhero franchises sell and is still a big business. There's also a thing called cosplay, is that childish? I'm not patronising, just pointing out the obvious.

And people like to go to Halloween parties every October.

Point being, it's not what people wear that is the problem, it's how they behave.

Yeah, you're right. I forgot about cosplay for a minute
Guess I was just overthinking  ;D

Rioxnation

•  
    Community Team

• A E S T H E T I C
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 11:46:01 AM »
I’ve seen cosplays of fusionfall characters on tumblr. They’re amazing and pretty accurate.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.