Author Topic: Valentines Party!  (Read 297 times)

Mega4500

• FusionFall Youtuber (mostly). IGN: Plants 10000
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
    • Email
Valentines Party!
« on: February 08, 2019, 11:55:57 AM »
Ever felt alone on Valentines Day? Dont worry, we are having alot of company for this Party!

When: February 14th, 2019
Where: Townsville Center, in the mall near the stage.
Time: 7pm EST
What will we do? We are gonna hang out and have some valentines fun. Giveaways, Nano Prom and even fake weddings. Be sure to come by!

Lets hope a Valentines event comes out by then, but probs not. Whatever happens, hope to see you there!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 04:50:57 PM by Mega4500 »

Shirouluffy19

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Valentines Party!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 12:05:42 PM »
Dude it will be so late over here e.e if it's PST

SurKamet

• IGN: Sir Comet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 11:31:09 PM »
Dang, I'll be in class during that time. I mildly regret taking evening classes because of things like this.

Anyway, to those who can attend, have fun, and I wish you all luck for the crashes to not be so mean.

Mega4500

• FusionFall Youtuber (mostly). IGN: Plants 10000
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 04:51:33 PM »
Hey guys! Quick reminder that the event is today. Its going to be at 7pm EST rather than PST since by the EST time its already too late for me :P

See you there!

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.