Author Topic: Game stuck on Characters X Fusion screen without loading  (Read 153 times)

ThaninFury

• Emperor of Trynity
    • View Profile
    • Email
Game stuck on Characters X Fusion screen without loading
« on: February 09, 2019, 10:08:06 PM »
I've not played FFR for some 2 weeks and when i come back, the game will not play right. Initially it loaded, but it crashed soon after i did anything. So, i restarted the game some 3 times, and i did everything i did before (uninstall, reload, etc.). After i reinstalled the game, it won't even load the game. It will stay stuck in the Characters X Fusions after the character selection screen. Anyone has any solutions?

I've done the following:
-Uninstall and reinstall
-Reload the game
-Restart the PC

HALP PLS

Shirouluffy19

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Game stuck on Characters X Fusion screen without loading
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 02:15:10 PM »
isn't there a uninstall button in the launcher? lol

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.