Author Topic: Black Screen on the Start  (Read 129 times)

Leniex

• View Profile
    • Email
Black Screen on the Start
« on: February 09, 2019, 12:13:15 PM »
When I start the game it says accesing and then gives black screen

I already uninstall and install more than 5 times and change account and installing the English Language Pack, and still doesn't working

Please Help, i really wanna play  :(

Ranger_Tom

•  
    Community Team

• I Believe In One Thing,The Power of The Human Will
    • View Profile
    • FusionFall Universe Terms of Service
    • Email
Re: Black Screen on the Start
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 11:40:42 PM »
Follow the below steps and this should resolve the blackscreen technical issue.

1) What you have to do is play FusionFall Retro in another User.
First delete all the stuff related to FusionFall from your computer.

2) Also make sure you delete FusionFall from your appdate folder. (you can get there by pressing the windows button and the R button and then typing %appdata%

3) Then press the windows button to open that tab, press on your account and click on change your account settings.

4) Go to family and others, click to add another person to the PC and create the new user. Don't use words with special characters like , or Ж. (If you don't want to use a Microsoft account, just click on the blue option on the bottom two times)

5) I recommend putting the new user as a administrator.

6) Then just switch to the new user (it might take a while since it needs to set up) and then install FusionFall retro.

7) [OPTIONAL] If this process doesn't work, try installing and using the Windows English (US) language pack and playing with that enabled. It generally isn't necessary, but in some cases it is important.

Leniex

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Black Screen on the Start
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 10:08:19 AM »
I already did that and nothing, I still can't play

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.