Author Topic: FusionFall Retro - An In-depth Explanation for Permanent Updates  (Read 10329 times)

JetZflare25

• Unlike Sonic I don't chuckle. Wait, I did. Oh no.
    • View Profile
Re: FusionFall Retro - An In-depth Explanation for Permanent Updates
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2019, 07:19:29 PM »
You see the button that says "go to the time machine"? press enter and click it. As long as you're in the future, you're stuck at lvl4

StevieB219

•  
    Community Manager

• If you read this you're a moose now
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2019, 09:18:16 PM »
So when can we expect Retro to not be stuck at level 4? I finished the beta in a few hours and since then lost interest as there is nothing else to do... the last post I can find was from 2 years ago saying levels 5-36 would be available soon.
The rest of the game has been out for months now... If you're level 4 you should be able to press the button in the top right of your screen to go to the time machine and access levels 5-36.

InfinitePotato

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2019, 02:56:39 AM »
So when can we expect Retro to not be stuck at level 4? I finished the beta in a few hours and since then lost interest as there is nothing else to do... the last post I can find was from 2 years ago saying levels 5-36 would be available soon.
The rest of the game has been out for months now... If you're level 4 you should be able to press the button in the top right of your screen to go to the time machine and access levels 5-36.

.........omg coco i went there so many times and never bothered to check the freaking computer screen..... tbf it's been like 6 yrs since last i played....

nejc

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2019, 05:51:40 AM »
<<do not spam/advertise in unrelated threads>>
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 03:13:27 PM by MoriBee »

jimmy2929

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2019, 09:52:34 PM »
So I wanted to buy the clockwork hoverboard, which is never supposed to run out, but the time limit is apparently 7 days, even though the in-game description still says that it is guaranteed to never wear out? Has this vehicle now become just like the other temporary ones? I'd like to know before I end up wasting 50,000 taros.

StevieB219

•  
    Community Manager

• If you read this you're a moose now
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2019, 10:46:55 PM »
So I wanted to buy the clockwork hoverboard, which is never supposed to run out, but the time limit is apparently 7 days, even though the in-game description still says that it is guaranteed to never wear out? Has this vehicle now become just like the other temporary ones? I'd like to know before I end up wasting 50,000 taros.
It is temporary like all the other vehicles.

Sonic94

• unintentionally upsetting ppl in 10 seconds flat
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2019, 09:47:26 PM »
I kind of expect Retro to still be in beta even after this stability update. I really hope they've tested it to make sure it doesn't make the freezing worse.

Rodita

• " What a beautiful day for science! "
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2019, 08:52:38 PM »
So...Just to be sure,FusionFall Retro don't will down online,right? We can play from more years,right?! (Please tell me yes)

Rodita

• " What a beautiful day for science! "
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2019, 11:38:52 AM »
I just want to know why don't we have others Legacy Devblogs...Is like,i know many of then have total drama,and they are out from the website,game and devblogs...But we don't have any other way to know the Legacy is STILL on Deployment...From what i know of course...

Yujo_Jacy_Coyote

• IGN: Jace Jumpycoyote;happy to be playing again=D
    • View Profile
    • Imgur w/ Mission Collages
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2019, 04:10:14 PM »
I just want to know why don't we have others Legacy Devblogs...Is like,i know many of then have total drama,and they are out from the website,game and devblogs...But we don't have any other way to know the Legacy is STILL on Deployment...From what i know of course...

If I recall right here was a problem they had with making regular update posts regarding Legacy. It was a fun little thing to do that kept the community informed somewhat, but preparing these kind of posts actually slowed down development. They realized updating in the dark was better for Legacy developement and the team working on it. Even though you aren't able to snag a snapshot of current developement their project is still in the works. Patience is a virtue, plus there’s still Retro to keep us busy ;) .

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.