Author Topic: Legacy's attention  (Read 5975 times)

Fancystopperman

• The galaxy is ours to grasp. Let us reach!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Legacy's attention
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2019, 06:06:30 PM »
Final bump.

I really wanted the last post to be the last one but the board's activity took a turn for the worse.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 06:08:46 PM by Fancystopperman »

P3e5a3c5e

• Crossover freak XD
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2019, 06:05:29 PM »
Bump.

I was going to let this thread stay dead since I don't like triple posting but the Legacy board getting dropped down in the main forums and the last PoTD turning 2 years old persuaded me  to bump this.

The activity has been getting a bit better but the discussion dies down way too fast. Is there any sort of discussion I could make a thread about that could fix that?
I really think you canít, I got back here and I guess the hype for Legacy has entirely shifted to Retro, I donít want to assume this project is dead, because weíd have an official statement about that but as thereís barely any activity here or mention of the game for the past year Iíd declare it dead until stated otherwise...

Fancystopperman

• The galaxy is ours to grasp. Let us reach!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2019, 06:12:51 PM »
Bump.

I was going to let this thread stay dead since I don't like triple posting but the Legacy board getting dropped down in the main forums and the last PoTD turning 2 years old persuaded me  to bump this.

The activity has been getting a bit better but the discussion dies down way too fast. Is there any sort of discussion I could make a thread about that could fix that?
I really think you canít, I got back here and I guess the hype for Legacy has entirely shifted to Retro, I donít want to assume this project is dead, because weíd have an official statement about that but as thereís barely any activity here or mention of the game for the past year Iíd declare it dead until stated otherwise...
tigermedianet.com/?p=49540

Przzy's interview had him mention Legacy a few times and that was only last month.

Quote from: Przzyfied
BP-  I will definitely be doing one for Legacy, I donít think Iíll ever do any other playthroughs on my YouTube channel, but the FusionFall games are a big exception. That one excites me because Iíll have had extensive knowledge in how the game was developed and I think that would be a very interesting perspective to talk about while playing through the game. Documentation of this game is really important to me, as it didnít really have a lot the first time around, so creating videos in order to spread the word about the game is something that Iím really passionate about.

I don't think Legacy is dead, but being kept in the dark for this long is definitely weird. 

P3e5a3c5e

• Crossover freak XD
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2019, 07:49:04 PM »
Well thatís a relief, after some thoughts I feel that the board should
 stay relatively dead. But Iíd hoped to get any bit of information on the development, not content wise but more as in a ďYo we are still on this donít forgetĒ way.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.