Author Topic: My Fuse Elite Bosses Ideas  (Read 109 times)

Rodita

• " What a beautiful day for science! "
    • View Profile
    • Email
My Fuse Elite Bosses Ideas
« on: February 13, 2019, 09:06:04 PM »
Well, some time ago I've been thinking about some elite bosses that Lord Fuse could tell players to face ... And now I've got something done, I hope at least one of them is put into practice!

1) Fire Titan:
It would be a color variation of Ice Titan used in the Christmas special of the game last year, except that it could only absorb Blastoons powers, and would have an improved defense so the Lv30 player down has some difficulty, and needs groups to kill he (after all, the fun of killing these guys is to form groups and compare the items). I would give him the Lv28 in Tech Square or Firespits. On his sets, he could give Nergal's clothes and some fire wings and a dragon-shaped weapon.

2) Mega Fusion Eggplant mutant
It would be a mutant eggplant that would surround around Nowhere, Devil's Buff and Devil's Canyon. It could absorb Cosmix and Adaptium and would be relevant to Lv25. The difficulty would be her strength, since she could leave the player dizzy for a few seconds. Her items would be a complete fantasy of mutant eggplant, including mascara, berlin sword and mini eggplant grenades.

3) Dark Fungus
It would be a giant mushroom all licked by fusion matter. He would be practically a mushroom possessed by her and would have the power to spin in place when attacking. He could also absorb Adapter powers and regenerate gradually if the player does not attack himself often. Its location would be something like Candy Cove or Peach Creek Estates. It would not be very strong, so I think Lv08 or 12 would be a good size. His items would be weapons of gold and purple mushrooms, not to mention mushroom clothing, including a mushroom-shaped hat.

4) Clown Of Death
It would be a relevant fusion to the balloon clown that appeared in an episode of The Grim Adventures Of Billy & Mandy. It would be able to absorb nano potion and the cosmix and adaptium power, and drop the Blastoons power. He would be prowling Eternal Meadows, Eternal Views, and Endsville. His items would be clown clothes and a bazooka that throws heads of clowns or Billy's noses. This boss would have a low defense in comparison to the others mentioned, but it would be very fast and when defeating the giant version, would leave some smaller versions as was the Mega Fusion Echo-Echo in the original game. It could be Lv10 or Lv13. Alias, it would be funny to see a mission for this boss, involving Billy, Mandy, Grim and Dracula only obviously having to defeat the smaller version of him.

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
Re: My Fuse Elite Bosses Ideas
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 03:21:02 PM »
Great ideas. I like it a lot. For the clown monster, it could just be enlarged version of the Destroy clowns similar to how Don Doom and Bad Max are enlarged versions of the ones found at Fuse's Throne and Huntor's Crest

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.