Author Topic: Retro Name Change.  (Read 369 times)

Poppleworks

• IGN: Mister Poppleworks
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Retro Name Change.
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2019, 04:31:11 PM »
omg the names are making me cringe.
It's a joke bruh, calm down.
there is nothing wrong with something making someone cringe...

anyway
Rip name change tho, it very understandable though.

Thanks guys for your thoughts about this certain topic, i really liked a few names btw.
One thing tho, i see people making super long names which kinda reminds me of how kingdom hearts makes its game names. Just another word next to Fusionfall would be max if you ask me.

Also one more thing.

Who the heck remembers FusionFall Warped?
FusionFall XI: Message to the Future Re:Fused 2.4 & Knuckles

Crystal_Ranger_Danny

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2019, 04:47:56 PM »
omg the names are making me cringe.
It's a joke bruh, calm down.
there is nothing wrong with something making someone cringe...

anyway
Rip name change tho, it very understandable though.

Thanks guys for your thoughts about this certain topic, i really liked a few names btw.
One thing tho, i see people making super long names which kinda reminds me of how kingdom hearts makes its game names. Just another word next to Fusionfall would be max if you ask me.

Also one more thing.

Who the heck remembers FusionFall Warped?
FusionFall XI: Message to the Future Re:Fused 2.4 & Knuckles
LOL
hold on, let me try...
The Super New Ultra Limited Edition Mega FusionFall Deluxe Mini Power XL Micro Advanced Fusion Matter Cube Color 64 U & Knuckles & Watch SP Featuring Dante From The Devil May Cry Series Legacy

InfinitePossibilities

• It costed everything.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2019, 05:25:17 PM »
FusionFall: Fusions Falling

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.