Author Topic: Smash Ultimate  (Read 202 times)

Compy

• Probably Mandark. IGN: Monaku/Daruku Hitami
    • View Profile
    • Email
Smash Ultimate
« on: February 18, 2019, 03:51:05 AM »
Exactly what it says on the label. If you have smash, wanna talk about it or arrange some matches? Sit, let's chat.

I remade my Dexter, Deedee and Mandark mii fighters and I wanna try making the ppg too.

No_Username_Found

• cool kid club
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Smash Ultimate
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 04:25:23 AM »
I love Ultimate!!

LeonSteamhawk

• IGN: Zeke Zerozenith
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Smash Ultimate
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 02:27:05 PM »
I'm addicted to Smash Ultimate right now, and have been since release! ;D
Cool to see I'm not the only one making FusionFall Mii Fighters. I'm slowly but surely making FusionFall miis for a big 32-man cpu tourney I plan to have at some point. I don't know why but I just love setting up cpu tourneys and just watching them duke it out. :P

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.