Author Topic: Virt's Random Sketches 'n' Stuff  (Read 28320 times)

Retron90

• -Installing Windows Update- IGN: Retron The FusionSlayer
    • View Profile
Re: Virt's Random Sketches 'n' Stuff
« Reply #195 on: February 08, 2019, 07:40:20 PM »
Looking back over the Art of Virt, I still think I'm right in saying (even though Devan is right is saying that Virt's Chris McLean is great) that Virt's I. M. Weasel is his best, especially considering how repulsive the original was, with everything looking scratchy, jaggy, ill-proportioned and out-of-drawing, and how adorable Virt's version is.

I mean, seriously...
i have to agree! this is one of his best redesigns yet! FFL Weasel doesn't share any goofy detail with the OG Weasel and is literally an anime/ff styled weasel. Im still disappointed on cows redesign though. It shares alot of goofy traits that the OG cow had. Why can't cow just be an anime/ff styled cow, props to Devan for making that chicken redesign, it doesn't look cartoony or goofy but still represents who chicken is.
Well, FF can't be all serious. I personally love all the redesigns so far.
i get your point, but the only characters that should keep their OG designs are robot characters like larry 3000, robot jones, BMO etc
i heard that they use the excuse "imaginary friends" for characters that dont have a redesign.
Im fine if robots are gonna have their OG designs, in my opinion.
Last time I checked they don't use that excuse. And the robot characters do have slight redesigns. I'm pretty every character has a new design.

Crystal_Ranger_Danny

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #196 on: February 08, 2019, 07:58:04 PM »
Looking back over the Art of Virt, I still think I'm right in saying (even though Devan is right is saying that Virt's Chris McLean is great) that Virt's I. M. Weasel is his best, especially considering how repulsive the original was, with everything looking scratchy, jaggy, ill-proportioned and out-of-drawing, and how adorable Virt's version is.

I mean, seriously...
i have to agree! this is one of his best redesigns yet! FFL Weasel doesn't share any goofy detail with the OG Weasel and is literally an anime/ff styled weasel. Im still disappointed on cows redesign though. It shares alot of goofy traits that the OG cow had. Why can't cow just be an anime/ff styled cow, props to Devan for making that chicken redesign, it doesn't look cartoony or goofy but still represents who chicken is.
Well, FF can't be all serious. I personally love all the redesigns so far.
i get your point, but the only characters that should keep their OG designs are robot characters like larry 3000, robot jones, BMO etc
i heard that they use the excuse "imaginary friends" for characters that dont have a redesign.
Im fine if robots are gonna have their OG designs, in my opinion.
Last time I checked they don't use that excuse. And the robot characters do have slight redesigns. I'm pretty every character has a new design.
I just checked as well, i guess it was just a rumor. Those are just some tiny extra details that can basically be put on the OG design aswell, not really a biggie.

Xynshor

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #197 on: February 18, 2019, 01:09:25 PM »
Wait, Virt drew the Legacy version of I.M.Weasel?

If you, congratulations!!!

THAT IS DEFINITELY BETTER THAN...ahem, the original TV show version.

Virt

•  
    Game Master

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 14, 2020, 02:18:36 PM »

Happy One Year Anniversary of me posting in this thread Birthday FusionFall!!

Ferbbat101

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #199 on: January 14, 2020, 02:30:52 PM »

Belladonna looks real confused like "What are you doing???"

TurkeyJerky

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #200 on: January 14, 2020, 02:40:23 PM »

Its funnier when you realize that for the belladonna nano to exist then buttercup got her memories back.

So its like buttercup looking like "did i really act like that?" Since the belladonna nano is based on belladonas personality not buttercups.

Belladonna looks real confused like "What are you doing???"

SpaceWonder368

• Rolling around at the speed of XLR8
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #201 on: January 14, 2020, 06:07:24 PM »
This picture gave a good laugh, especially with Belladonna looking at her nano and just wondering what in the world is she doing. I mean I would too if I had a nano doing that (although in my mind, my nano would be doing peace signs or something). It also looks like Runty has got some competition with his nano lol. Great picture, and happy anniversary to FusionFall!  :D

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.