Author Topic: FusionFall Retro = Goon Squad's Era  (Read 1874 times)

ILLESTxMEXICAN

• Leader of Goon Squad
    • View Profile
Re: FusionFall Retro = Goon Squad's Era
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2019, 01:38:08 AM »
Moving to Photographers Place. A note for the future, please use the report to moderator button rather than spamming the thread. We can't see everything all the time.
Thank you! I had no idea this wasn't for discussion

ILLESTxMEXICAN

• Leader of Goon Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2019, 08:38:46 AM »
I have two things to say...

One: Shouldn't this be in either Off Topic or the Photographer's place. Doesn't really feel like it has anything to do with Retro Discussion Page

Two: I get you and your group are trying to have fun, but I feel like you are making the game too much about yourself. I don't want to try and ruin you fun, but maybe just tone down the advertising your group by a smidge...

It's all jokes, my bad

alphazeus23

• Hi. :D
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2019, 03:37:46 AM »
Horrible photo.Btw,Zuamo on top.

critical_unknown

• Fixed with a wave of the dev's magic jazz hands
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2019, 03:53:32 PM »

One: Shouldn't this be in either Off Topic or the Photographer's place. Doesn't really feel like it has anything to do with Retro Discussion Page

Two: I get you and your group are trying to have fun, but I feel like you are making the game too much about yourself. I don't want to try and ruin you fun, but maybe just tone down the advertising your group by a smidge...

It's all jokes, my bad

It's fine, don't worry about it. Just be careful how far you take the joke, because some people might get irritated by it.

ILLESTxMEXICAN

• Leader of Goon Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2019, 09:48:09 AM »

It's all jokes, my bad

It's fine, don't worry about it. Just be careful how far you take the joke, because some people might get irritated by it.
If they can't take a joke oh well not the people I want to associate with

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.