Author Topic: Permission to post in-game sounds.  (Read 130 times)

Fury_Acrobatzeta

• Head of the Sonic Fusion Xtraction Project.
    • View Profile
Permission to post in-game sounds.
« on: March 15, 2019, 12:12:53 AM »
I've been working on this project of putting some sound effects and voice clips together, of course I want to share them with the community but here's the question:
Am I good doing that or would I be breaking any rules here in the forums?  :-\
Basically I'm asking permission to post them, the audios will be on soundcloud. Thanks in advance everyone.

Fury_Acrobatzeta

• Head of the Sonic Fusion Xtraction Project.
    • View Profile
Re: Permission to post in-game sounds.
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 12:25:42 AM »
I'm going to take that as a no, so I won't post them in the forums (but just allow me to give info on where to find them):
If anyone wants them you can find me on soundcloud under the same name (with an space instead of the "_").
I'll be making them public one per week (starting tomorrow with the Nano Voice clips). Sorry for the inconvenience.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.