Author Topic: Mission Start Fail  (Read 43 times)

justasplat

• View Profile
    • Email
Mission Start Fail
« on: March 16, 2019, 01:03:05 PM »

Sometimes when I attempt to start a mission, I get a text box saying: "Mission Start Fail". After that, the NPC no longer gives out that quest and it's gone forever from my playthrough. If it's a client-side issue, I'll gladly take any advice.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 01:06:39 PM by justasplat »

StevieB219

•  
    Community Manager

• If you read this you're a moose now
    • View Profile
Re: Mission Start Fail
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 10:26:24 AM »
It's a known client side issue that is caused by some checks. Essentially what's happened is you actually have 4 missions but the game only shows 3. Since you're maxed out on missions, it won't let you get another. You can get past it until it gets fixed by restarting the game. This will remove the broken mission from your journal and send it back to the mission giver to try again with.

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.