Author Topic: Future Nanos?  (Read 624 times)

TheMajin9872

• View Profile
    • Email
Future Nanos?
« on: March 22, 2019, 12:40:38 PM »
These are the nanos that I think should be in FFL

BMO (Adventure Time)

Bubby (Flapjack)

Toiletnator (KND)

Ghostfreak (Ben 10)

Mr. Harriman (Fosters Home)

Frankie (Fosters Home)

Teen Titans?

Cheese (I think he already is announced for Legacy)

Rolf (Ed,Edd, and Eddy) (Maybe not nano, just a character)

Gunther (Adventure Time)

I would be happy with at least 2 becoming a nano! Who do you want to become one?

V0ltzz

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Future Nanos?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 07:11:30 PM »
Pretty sure Frankie and Rolf are confirmed to have nanos, donít quote me on that tho

Frizy

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel:
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 01:58:29 AM »
Happy to say that Rolf was revealed to have both NPC and nano, but this was nearly 2 years ago so everything about him and his nano could change, updated or even removed.

Here are the pictures of NPC and Nano (The NPC was featured in one of the "Photo of the Day" like the really old ones and in the December 2015 Livestream. The nano was revealed in the December 2015 Livestream like his NPC. They were modeling and texturing the nano so this is a very WIP):

TheMajin9872

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2019, 09:56:09 AM »
Happy to say that Rolf was revealed to have both NPC and nano, but this was nearly 2 years ago so everything about him and his nano could change, updated or even removed.

Here are the pictures of NPC and Nano (The NPC was featured in one of the "Photo of the Day" like the really old ones and in the December 2015 Livestream. The nano was revealed in the December 2015 Livestream like his NPC. They were modeling and texturing the nano so this is a very WIP):

Awesome! That is amazing, hopefully they fix up the nano a little because it still does look fake...

ThatGuyRay

•  
    Community Team

• IGN: Zora Jetblazer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2019, 01:21:00 PM »

Awesome! That is amazing, hopefully they fix up the nano a little because it still does look fake...
I am very certain that the picture of the Rolf nano shows an unfinished version, which is why it looks a bit fake

Frizy

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel:
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2019, 08:14:14 AM »

I am very certain that the picture of the Rolf nano shows an unfinished version, which is why it looks a bit fake

Yep, you are right. This was a very very early model of the Rolf Nano.

byanc595

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2019, 09:32:21 AM »
I don't know if it's even possible, but Scooby and the Gang would be AMAZING

byanc595

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2019, 08:59:34 PM »
What about DC Heroes, isn't someone like Superman on the Public Domain?

Veryman

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2019, 10:37:07 AM »
What about DC Heroes, isn't someone like Superman on the Public Domain?
no

FusionFall is a registered trademark of the Turner Broadcasting System. FusionFall Universe, FusionFall Legacy, and FusionFall Retro are in no way affiliated with Turner Broadcasting or any of its subsidiaries. The FusionFall Universe team claims no rights to anything owned by Cartoon Network, Inc. whether it be shows, sounds, game assets, etc. We have no intentions to infringe upon the exclusive rights to the content belonging to Cartoon Network featured within our network of sites. FusionFall Legacy and FusionFall Retro are fan recreations intended for the preservation of the closed down MMO game, FusionFall.